The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

how much gold guarentees black market win?

i know you can bid up to 999,999 gold, but if i remember you can actually bid something like 950k? or 960k? and cant be outbid or something? if anyone knows that exact number i'd appreciate it

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have that much money to buy such an item why bother with the 40k?

To bid on the BMAH, you have to bid at least 5% more than the previous bid. Therefore if you bid 953,000g it is not possible to hold enough gold on one character to bid any higher

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGunned View Post
    To bid on the BMAH, you have to bid at least 5% more than the previous bid. Therefore if you bid 953,000g it is not possible to hold enough gold on one character to bid any higher
    Yup, 925,380g, in case you're 4,620g short of spending way-too-much-money in one go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    If you have that much money to buy such an item why bother with the 40k?
    Because that's how you make that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybear View Post
    Yup, 925,380g, in case you're 4,620g short of spending way-too-much-money in one go.
    i guess thats a typo and it's 952380, that would require next guy to bid 999999 which is possible, so ye add 1 gold, 952,381 requires next person to bid 1,000,000.5

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    952.380g 95s 23c would be the minimum to prevent anyone to bid over
    952.381g 'cause laziness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyalbo View Post
    i know you can bid up to 999,999 gold, but if i remember you can actually bid something like 950k? or 960k? and cant be outbid or something? if anyone knows that exact number i'd appreciate it
    it all depends on the server, the item and how long you are willing to stand next to the salesperson and outbid everyone else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    it all depends on the server, the item and how long you are willing to stand next to the salesperson and outbid everyone else
    No, if you want to outbid someone on the AH you have to bid at least 5% more, and since you can't have more than 999999g on a single character if you bid somewhere around 950k nobody can outbid you. Saving you 50k ish gold.