Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Even as Warrior 2's is Deadly boring, sitting With around 1950 cr, and im fed up! games take forever, always Down to 40-50% dampening, same combo warr/healer dk/healer monk/healer, same shit.

Although 2's is really fun if u play boomie/rogue, faceroll high rating + fun games

Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    TRUTH: these people are not real pvp players, they are farmers. They make themselves feel better by having full set, at least, because theres nothing else they can achieve.
    I enjoyed gearing up so that I could be a serious contender outside Orgrimmar for dueling. Back when PvP just felt all around better I was more than willing to give it a go to gear up for arenas/super intense BG's (I'm talking WotLK or before here).

But now that the game's boring as all hell for me outside of questing to max level, I just jump on PTR. In fact, that's the only reason I buy expansions now, I pay a sub for literally 1 month the whole expansion and get access to the PTR for the next 2 years so I pretty much get to play for free doing the only thing I really enjoy in the game.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2014-07-09 at 08:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Either i understood the question wrong or at like half of the poeple answering did.

Question was why do people only do 2s, and only do enough to cap and then they dont play 3s or 5s or rbgs. Not why dont people push for rating in 2s. As least thats how i understood it.

Answer is imo that its simply hard to find people to play with if you dont have friends who play, it takes a min to find a 2v2 cap partner but it will take hours to find a 3v3 team as someone with no cr and no exp, and most likely they will ragequit after losing a few times in a row cause they have no synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Either i understood the question wrong or at like half of the poeple answering did.

Question was why do people only do 2s, and only do enough to cap and then they dont play 3s or 5s or rbgs. Not why dont people push for rating in 2s. As least thats how i understood it.

Answer is imo that its simply hard to find people to play with if you dont have friends who play, it takes a min to find a 2v2 cap partner but it will take hours to find a 3v3 team as someone with no cr and no exp, and most likely they will ragequit after losing a few times in a row cause they have no synergy.
    You may be right on the misunderstood question.

Personally I have a hard time finding groups that want to try to push rating. If I check in trade for someone its typically someone who is still trying to catch up on their conquest cap. If I check with oQ its usually people asking for carries or trying to just get the mount.

I think the problem is connecting people with similar thoughts and goals. Hopefully the cross realm group finder will be able to help with things like this. Not all players use or like to use addons like oQ and others dont want to sit and spam trade chat just to get people who are willing to do what you want to get what they want.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think it was misunderstood really, If you are playing past your cap for the week i'm pretty sure it's implied that you would be pushing for rating ( since that's the only reason to go past the weekly cap ) in 2's at least.

For me it is because its boring. I rather just do some random bgs with full prideful gear just mindlessly smahing everything I see. The reason it is boring with arenas it all the burst and cc, the game cant have to much of both. One of the wort thing in pvp is when some one you know is alot worse than you in pvp still wins thx to overtuned cc and incredible damage, what I want to say is that pvp is in a really bad spot ( my opinon no one elses). I loved arenas in wrath and cata. =)

Deleted
    because pillarhumping is dogshit.

Quote Originally Posted by birday View Post
    because pillarhumping is dogshit.
    This, especially healer/dps comps that do it. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Because healers are broken in 2's?

Because I hate arenas and only go there because of conquest. After 27000 no more arenas for me until next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Because 2v2 is a terrible bracket, and the real fun starts in 3v3.

Doing 2v2 is one of the most infuriating things in the game.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Doing 2v2 is one of the most infuriating things in the game.
    I agree oh so much.

Seeing countless priests run around a pillar for 20 mins with feathers takes so much skill.............Then after all the work of getting him into kill range he just fears and dominate mind you and run you half way across the world just so we can repeat this for 20 mins.

All them people complaining about healer/dps in 2s when they play healer/dps themselves, you are only allowed to complain if you play dps/dps.

Deleted
    Well mostly because I don't like arena. I do it because it's the only way to get pvp gear for battleground and wpvp fun, excepting rated bgs, ofcourse, which I can't do because I don't have 2k rating or whatever requirement pugs ask for these days.

However, ever since I got oqueue I have been able to cap conq much easier and faster as oqueue cap rbgs aren't as elitist as the rating pugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    All them people complaining about healer/dps in 2s when they play healer/dps themselves, you are only allowed to complain if you play dps/dps.
    Not all healers are as op in 2's as Disc priests - and not all of us have a disc priest friend. So yes we still can complain.

Too many Fotm comps in 2's for my liking. I'll stick with 3's thanks

2s is for one night only, just for fun and no expectations. Can just go wild. Maybe you were drunk, but it's ok you just found them in /2 and probably won't see them again.
    3s requires a serious relationship where you have to be compatible, make sure you're always geared for the occasion and you have to build your schedules around each other to get stuff done. There's always one that wants to make it more serious than it was but u want no strings attached. Some people don't wanna be in for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    Not all healers are as op in 2's as Disc priests - and not all of us have a disc priest friend. So yes we still can complain.

Too many Fotm comps in 2's for my liking. I'll stick with 3's thanks
    Except disc priests are one of the worst and least played spec in 2s...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    Except disc priests are one of the worst and least played spec in 2s...
    Tell me when you wake up from your dream world.

I see more double dps teams than healer/dps in 2s. Not only that but double dps teams are plenty viable up at the top ranks. A well played rogue/hunter can kill a Warrior/Healer combo during their CC duration.. 2s are riddled with inbalances across the board, it's pretty narrow minded to think of it as all healer/dps dominated. It's definitely not well balanced in any way or form though, I come against teams that I know I will win before the game starts, just as I come up agains teams that I know I have a very low chance of beating.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2014-07-11 at 02:54 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4