Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Lightbulb Let's Talk...the about Certain "Things" that you've done in Games...

...And why you feel guilty about ti!

Confess away!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm remember rolling need on a couple of items only to realize after I won I didn't need them. Pissed my friends off quite a bit.

Is it wrong to say Fable is the only RPG where I decide to be evil but every other RPG I'm good?
    Hey everyone

Boy. It was such a shock that I knew who made this thread before I even clicked.

I did nothing I had to feel guilty about in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I did nothing I had to feel guilty about in games.
    Oh really?

*Peers into the soul*

10+ Year Old Account
    I left a guild in WoW mid progress without saying a word playing a rather vital role being among the top 3 players in the entire group as a healer in performance, said guild then collapsed fully weeks later.

I been wondering afterwards if that was the spark that set it off or if it would have happened anyway. Feeling a bit guilty but i think it worked out for the best, at least on my end. Was kind of carrying them at that point so it is likely it was.

Other than that, i usually play nice and fair, have not done much worthy of a scumbag mark.
    Last edited by zealo; 2014-07-04 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    I generally don't feel guilty about things i do that are not considered "right". I feel guilty as hell if i mess up a raid encounter and manage to wipe the raid.

Sometimes I'm just so extremely mean I regret it later cause idk the person but ffs they MADE ME DO IT.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd get women on mmos to send me boob pics and then never speak to them again.

I managed to break one family in WoW fooling around with a chick. Not so very proud of it. <.>
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I managed to break one family in WoW fooling around with a chick. Not so very proud of it. <.>
    Or she managed to break her own family fooling around with you

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Or she managed to break her own family fooling around with you
    Semantics really
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    I accidentally dismantled a guild on my server. My friend was raiding with them in their guild, and asked me to come fill in a DPS slot. I was not informed that even though I was there I was not entitled to any loot (That is, even though I came to fill in their slot because one of their DPS dipped, I was not welcome to roll on loot if someone in their guild also wanted it.)

So naturally... something I dropped. I think it was the staff off of Festergut in 25 ICC? Something like that...

Well, I rolled on it, and was told I wasn't allowed to roll (after I had been with them for 5! boss kills.) So I raised a stink. My friend stuck by me and then ended up taking a few choice members and himself and leaving the guild, causing their roster to deflate and eventually they disbanded.

So I guess it wasn't really my fault, but I was a catalyst. All because they were greedy. >.>

Runner up: Making suckers out of people on the AH. It's not my fault they're dumb, though.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Runner up: Making suckers out of people on the AH. It's not my fault they're dumb, though.
    I have sold hundreds of those scrolls needed to retalent and reglyph on the AH on the server i used to play for more than double the vendor price, its not my fault people buy it but hey, it works.

Let's see.... Back in the days of Diablo 2 me and my buddy would literally prey on people and become friends with them over months if need be then once they trusted us enough to "help them farm something" or whatever it was would take all their stuff. I remember one time he called me told me to get on because he had a "buddy" he told we would powerlevel a few toons for him. This kid didn't have any amazing gear by any means but he was dumb enough to believe we would do this for him. I got on said "Oh, yeah we'll powerlevel a few toons for you to 85 in just a day or two" he prompted to give my buddy his password. We logged in stole his gear changes his password and went back to our normal channel we met in. Sure enough a naked level 1 barb pops in talking about how he just wants his stuff back and how he is crying in real life. We left the channel :x.

Another thing on D2 I would do is make a game "MFing act 3" or something stupid and go to some random place in act 3. People would join sometimes party me to see where I was then drop party and sometimes not but I knew they were xfering gear around so I literally stood by WP's and once they left I would rush to blood moor grab what gear I could find if any then leave. Sometimes wait till they get back and say thanks then leave but... it was all for lulz. On the flip side I had my stuff stolen before and simply laughed about it I knew Karma came back on me.

On WoW aside from leaving a few guilds at points in time where they probably needed someone due to me being burnt out or just tired of the people in the guild I've been a good boy. OH I did feel guilty for my luck on getting the Swift Razzashi raptor. My buddy had been farming it for weeks and I would help him not really caring about the mount myself. So one week I was like heck with it (probably my fourth total time killing the boss first solo) and ran in there by myself killed him and boom there was the mount. I linked it in guild and asked...."Is this what you are looking for?" He said lulz Atlas loot. I right-clicked and got the achieve. He logged off.

Deleted
    Bought a shadowfang for 25g of some lowbie, then flipped it a couple of days later for over 200k.
    Felt bad for all of 30 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbStyle View Post
    Let's see.... Back in the days of Diablo 2 me and my buddy would literally prey on people and become friends with them over months if need be then once they trusted us enough to "help them farm something" or whatever it was would take all their stuff. I remember one time he called me told me to get on because he had a "buddy" he told we would powerlevel a few toons for him. This kid didn't have any amazing gear by any means but he was dumb enough to believe we would do this for him. I got on said "Oh, yeah we'll powerlevel a few toons for you to 85 in just a day or two" he prompted to give my buddy his password. We logged in stole his gear changes his password and went back to our normal channel we met in. Sure enough a naked level 1 barb pops in talking about how he just wants his stuff back and how he is crying in real life. We left the channel :x.

Another thing on D2 I would do is make a game "MFing act 3" or something stupid and go to some random place in act 3. People would join sometimes party me to see where I was then drop party and sometimes not but I knew they were xfering gear around so I literally stood by WP's and once they left I would rush to blood moor grab what gear I could find if any then leave. Sometimes wait till they get back and say thanks then leave but... it was all for lulz. On the flip side I had my stuff stolen before and simply laughed about it I knew Karma came back on me.

On WoW aside from leaving a few guilds at points in time where they probably needed someone due to me being burnt out or just tired of the people in the guild I've been a good boy. OH I did feel guilty for my luck on getting the Swift Razzashi raptor. My buddy had been farming it for weeks and I would help him not really caring about the mount myself. So one week I was like heck with it (probably my fourth total time killing the boss first solo) and ran in there by myself killed him and boom there was the mount. I linked it in guild and asked...."Is this what you are looking for?" He said lulz Atlas loot. I right-clicked and got the achieve. He logged off.
    You're a dark person.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I felt really sorry for a guildie so I agreed to be hes girlfriend. It was back in Vanilla WoW and I was 15 and wanted an ingame wedding (my guild organized those but mostly for real life couples in the guild). It was really awkward and weird especially since I was pretty repulsed by hes appearance but didn't want to hurt hes feeling since he was such a nice guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    I felt really sorry for a guildie so I agreed to be hes girlfriend. It was back in Vanilla WoW and I was 15 and wanted an ingame wedding (my guild organized those but mostly for real life couples in the guild). It was really awkward and weird especially since I was pretty repulsed by hes appearance but didn't want to hurt hes feeling since he was such a nice guy.
    Can you elaborate more as to why you felt sorry for him? This seems like a good story so far.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Had various (4) girlfriends during my time on WoW (7 years, BC Launch, till 2 months ago) All of them were indeed girls though, Skype or bust. Reason why Catfish is a stupid show, meeting a chick irl before you even get a video call? No, that's fucking stupid. Guilty? Yea, but I had fun, it was nice.

Being extremely greedy in a RPG called Tibia.

I had access to someones house and cleaned it despite it actually being a nice guy. I died and lost some pieces of equipment and had no money and basically went for it.

At the time I didn't really care for online friends, after this happened I met someone I know for almost 14 years now and have spoken to him pretty much daily after which I realised I shouldn't screw people over for items. To my own defense, I was 10 or 11 when this happened.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior