Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    The dog doesn't understand reasoning the way we humans do (you excluded, trash) so he won't understand why he was punished. You need to be put down.
    he doesnt need to understand reasoning...but what dogs understand is cause and effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Aha so you are a pushover aswell? ...
    Fuck man i never laid down if i knew i was right... ive had some "brawls" with my parents / teachers / bosses.
    Most of the times i was right, and they had to acknowledge it.

So because you cant stand up for yourself, you beat your dog to "submission". To feel like a man again. AHAAAAAAA.
    Were is Dr. Phil everyone.

Ow yeah and FEAR is not only obedience...
    You can be obedient to people out of respect.
    You can be obedient because you know its the right thing.
    I certainly would not be obedient to a prick... Rather find another 9-5 )!
    You can be obedient to people out of respect... Sure, you respect the police, because you fear his ability to throw you in jail so you obediently do what he says.
    You can be obedient because you know its the right thing... Sure, you know its the right thing not to run out onto a busy road, because you fear being run over, so you obey the crosswalk sign.
    I certainly would not be obedient to a prick... Rather find another 9-5 )!... Sure, you could find another job, but you fear not getting another right away and risk loosing your house or getting your hydro cut off, so you obey your boss.

Same goes for dog;
    Take heel training for example. You use a choke chain. Dog stays at your side, if it doesnt, the choker goes off. Dog obeys your heel command for fear of being choked. (assuming you are using the dogs own force to tighten the choker and not reefing on it in a mean/abusive/anti-Caesar way)
    Now take an untrained dog for a walk, with no choker. Dumbass animal is constantly trying to be ahead of you and go off in a different direction every time it smells something. The dog has no fear of being choked, hence no reason to obey your heel.

Am I wrong?

Also i wish i could meet your untrained, never punished, dobie/rotti that listens to your every command. Cause that is an amazing animal and you are a god among dog owners with your proven method of getting "MAD" then calm, teaching the dog a lesson that it surely remembers, cause you were "MAD", with capitals and quotes, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    And people wonder why I have zero faith in humanity anymore. Just because it's an animal and you think you're superior to it doesn't mean that is grounds to beat the animal when it does something wrong. If you did something wrong at work, would you like your bosses to kick you repeatedly? Think about that.

There's plenty of ways to teach a dog that something is wrong. Kicking is not one of them. If you think it is, my only hope is that one day soon you just get hit by a bus so the rest of the world doesn't have to live with you, anymore.
    Gotta agree with you on this one 100% I sometimes wonder if we actually are superior to animals when it comes to stuff like this. Someone misbehaves? a good beating. Animals are much smarter than we give them credit for and i wish more people would understand that.

OT, report the guy. Nobody who hits or abuses animals should get away with it.
    Last edited by Blade Wolf; 2014-07-05 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegader View Post
    first world problems
    so much this haha

oh noes a dog got beaten, EVIL INCARNATE!

Quote Originally Posted by RoryTee View Post
    You don't hit a pet ever?

If my girlfriends guinea pig bites something he isn't supposed to , including people he will get a light wrap on the nose. (To let him know he has done something wrong)
    This was something suggested by the vet , and over the years he has been extremely well behaved.
    .... don't play with your food.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    so much this haha

oh noes a dog got beaten, EVIL INCARNATE!

Your ignorance aside , how is this a first world problem?

Abuse is a problem dealt with in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    .... don't play with your food.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    mind your own damn business would be my suggestion, dog needs a beating sometimes, they don't understand reasoning like a person does.
    you can physically sold a dog without kicking it just like how you can physically scold a child without punching them in the face.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I would report him.

What?
    They were food, literally. Hell they are even gaining popularity as food, back where they were traditionally eaten, Peru. lol
    even tho they make cute noises.. lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    If a dog does something wrong a gentle slap with a rolled paper works fine. Kicking the dog just because will make him afraid of you and it'll be more likely to bite the hand that feeds it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were food, literally. Hell they are even gaining popularity as food, back where they were traditionally eaten, Peru. lol
    even tho they make cure noises.. lol
    He makes adorable noises ''Sqeeek Sqeeek Sqeeeeeek'' especially if he can smell something he likes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    If a dog does something wrong a gentle slap with a rolled paper works fine. Kicking the dog just because will make him afraid of you and it'll be more likely to bite the hand that feeds it.
    Then you kick harder.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-07-05 at 03:13 PM.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Then you kick harder.
    If you are joking I can assure you that nothing about what you have just said is funny.

I am going to take this post as an attension seek though , since obviously no one is that retarded.

Then you kick harder.
    Such edges, such edges.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are joking I can assure you that nothing about what you have just said is funny.

I am going to take this post as an attension seek though , since obviously no one is that retarded.
    And we all know how you look to seek attention from "retarded" people.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...without-paying

Back OT.

If people wanna treat animals like real people then beating them is fine.

Well to carry on with that logic, then arresting people, and suing them on behalf of the injured party is all fair game too, rite?
    What is a real person? All people are real... lol

Report animal abuse to proper authorities. All I'll say on this already burning thread.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well to carry on with that logic, then arresting people, and suing them on behalf of the injured party is all fair game too, rite?
    What is a real person? All people are real... lol

Pretty sure a lawyer out there would take that case.

10+ Year Old Account
    And we all know how you look to seek attention from "retarded" people.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...without-paying

Back OT.

What you linked has no relevance to what you are trying to say , although I love how you need to go into my post history to somewhat validate your abhorrent stance on how you think animals and people should be treated.

You must really live in a warped world were you think that beating real people is fine , because that is clearly what you are trying to justify your views on animals with.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you linked has no relevance to what you are trying to say , although I love how you need to go into my post history to somewhat validate your abhorrent stance on how you think animals and people should be treated.

You must really live in a warped world were you think that beating real people is fine , because that is clearly what you are trying to justify your views on animals with.
    Pretty much what I just said.