Page 1 of 2
LastLast

nine year old beaten by jordanian police

Yup. You read that right.

Jordanian police beat a nine year old for attending a soccer game. Oh wait, there's a bit more to it than that. The nine year old was a Palestinian and the team he went to see play was the Palestinian team.

I tried to find an international news story on this, having only seen a single photo on another site but oddly enough there doesn't seem to be any coverage of this abuse of a child. Makes you wonder what's not being covered doesn't it?
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post

Jordanian police beat a nine year old for attending a soccer game. Oh wait, there's a bit more to it than that. The nine year old was a Palestinian and the team he went to see play was the Palestinian team.

I tried to find an international news story on this, having only seen a single photo on another site but oddly enough there doesn't seem to be any coverage of this abuse of a child. Makes you wonder what's not being covered doesn't it?
    Maybe some self righteous troll, feeling that their cause was important enough to bend the facts for showed a photo that was completely out of context and claimed that's what it was, even though it wasn't. And that's why it's not being covered.

Shit like that happens all the time on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account

You don't have any links at all? Not even where you saw the story?

What are we supposed to discuss?

Just to show you how easy it is:

Vice President Joe Biden orders nuking of 2 year old because his parents voted republican in the last election.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, these photos are banned from the internet. Because that makes it more legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Maybe some self righteous troll, feeling that their cause was important enough to bend the facts for showed a photo that was completely out of context and claimed that's what it was, even though it wasn't. And that's why it's not being covered.

Shit like that happens all the time on the internet.
    Actually given the fact that any attempt to even do a basic Google or bing search on the story only brought up hits about Israel that were years old, and likely debunked, it's more likely that people just aren't covering it. It's becoming increasingly obvious that the media doesn't cover stories that negatively impact the Palestinians unless it's to blame Israel for it. How many stories were there tearing into Egypt for the wall that they built to separate themselves from the Palestinians? How often do Egypt and Jordan get raked through the coals for not allowing any of them to return to their original homelands if they wanted to?

Now a nine year old gets beaten til his eyes are blood red and the media is stone silent because it doesn't fit their sick narrative. A nine year old. This story should be news, but because it's Jordan it's not for some reason and I have to wonder why.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually given the fact that any attempt to even do a basic Google or bing search on the story only brought up hits about Israel that were years old, and likely debunked, it's more likely that people just aren't covering it. It's becoming increasingly obvious that the media doesn't cover stories that negatively impact the Palestinians unless it's to blame Israel for it. How many stories were there tearing into Egypt for the wall that they built to separate themselves from the Palestinians? How often do Egypt and Jordan get raked through the coals for not allowing any of them to return to their original homelands if they wanted to?

Now a nine year old gets beaten til his eyes are blood red and the media is stone silent because it doesn't fit their sick narrative. A nine year old. This story should be news, but because it's Jordan it's not for some reason and I have to wonder why.
    You want us to discuss a story provide a source. Capiche?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't have any links at all? Not even where you saw the story?

What are we supposed to discuss?
    I tried to find links to the story, and the guy that talked about it in his post only even had a photo of the kid. Seriously, try doing a search for Jordanian Police beat Nine Year Old and see what you get. Most of what I got was completely unrelated to the actual thing I was looking for.
    ― G.K. Chesterton

Your post isn't entitled: "Do you sympathize with Palestinian refugees in Jordan"

Your post is about some unverified news story that anybody could have made up through the methods I mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account

The fact that you just made the story up helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account

The BBC is always doing stories that piss off the Palestinians, as do a lot of media.

There is a more logical reason why you can't find any news agencies that covered the story than your somewhat paranoid notion that they are all in on some pro-Palestinian conspiracy...

Deleted
    Please cover up, your agenda is showing.

Try doing a google search for "2 year old nuked in Hawaii by Joe Biden" to confirm my story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what is the first link that shows up on Google search? This topic it must be the source for this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try doing a google search for "2 year old nuked in Hawaii by Joe Biden" to confirm my story.
    It came up with...

Showing results for 2 year old naked in Hawaii by Joe Biden

Which it has to be said, it somewhat creepy. Dirty ole Joe.

10+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't American, so it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It came up with...

Showing results for 2 year old naked in Hawaii by Joe Biden

Which it has to be said, it somewhat creepy. Dirty ole Joe.
    The google spidering bots are working pretty slowly tonight, otherwise it would have worked. But if you search for the original headline I made up, it's now the top google search result. News story confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The google spidering bots are working pretty slowly tonight, otherwise it would have worked. But if you search for the original headline I made up, it's now the top google search result. News story confirmed.
    Why the fuck are the media not covering this?

Now a two year old gets nuked til his eyes are blood red and the media is stone silent because it doesn't fit their sick narrative. A two year old. This story should be news, but because it's Biden it's not for some reason and I have to wonder why.

Deleted
    Try putting in quote signs between the phrase and see what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to find links to the story, and the guy that talked about it in his post only even had a photo of the kid. Seriously, try doing a search for Jordanian Police beat Nine Year Old and see what you get. Most of what I got was completely unrelated to the actual thing I was looking for.
    Wait, you got it from a forum post somewhere?
    You're a towel.

You know what? Screw it. I tried for the better part of an hour to find the story, but there is zero coverage of it. I didn't make it up because I don't make a habit of lying as it's against my ethics and morals. Say what you will about me but know that I for damn sure say what I mean, and mean what I say. So since no one can actually talk like a civilized human being and they started acting like a bunch of trolls how about the mods just lock this before it goes further south?
    ― G.K. Chesterton