Poll: What are your favorite Hunter sets?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Your favorite Hunter Tier sets

What are your favorite tier sets for Hunters and why? Which recolors do you like the most?
    You can vote for more than one set.

An overview of all the previous Hunter tier sets
    Tier 17 Normal / Heroic Preview, Tier 17 Mythic Preview

This is only for PVE sets because else the poll would just be far too long.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Two of my favorite sets are technically incomplete in game and it makes me sad. Gronnstalker is technically missing the right colored boots/belt. Never understood why Blizzard made them blue when the rest of the set is red. And no boots for Conquerors Scourgestalker set also make me sad.

I voted CM set only because we haven't seen the Mythic tier live.

If we had PvP sets in this aswell, the Hunter S1 takes 2nd place for me, I also have that transmogged atm. ^_^

using t10 on my hunt, looks sick imo

and the crafted belt matches so nicely...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twolf/advanced

edit: how do i make him change poses? can't you do that? isn't that a thing?

You used to be able to customize poses. And then that got thrown out the window along with having your armory update automatically without either using the login spam method or sacrificing 20 goats.

I'm actually a really big fan of the vicious and relentless pvp gear. I look pretty awesome with the setup I have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always loved the flashy colors of Tier 2. It's been my go-to Xmog since the beginning. I've been swapping between T2 and the CM gear most of this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaungol slayer armour.... since I enjoy killing yaungol alot....lolz

t4, t5, beaststalker or CM set are my favorite hunter sets

BC: Demon Stalker's, or more notably its PvP recolored variant. I really liked the Black/Green of that set.

Wrath: T8. I mean please, who DOESN'T wanna look like a Nazi shock trooper of death?

Cata: The firelands gear I thought was pretty decent, except for the helm (I'm a tauren so it looked even worse on me.).

MoP: I actually really liked T15's normal armor set. Coloring was right, and the helm fit my tauren head perfectly!

What do I want from future tier sets though? Symmetric shoulders again please. Haven't had those Dragon Soul.

Deleted
    Tier 2.5: Striker's Garb (Ahn'Qiraj)

10+ Year Old Account
    #1. T16 Unblinking Vigil. I'm not a fan of animal carcass armor so this set just made me squeal in delight. I have it on my Shaman too. Prefer the blue grey'ish color (flex/normal) but also like the lfr colored one. It has a sci-fi feel to it as well which I love.

#2. T8 Conqueror's Scourgestalker (blue color) is really badass on male Worgen. Love the helm especially. Doesn't look good on Panda men, though, so I don't rock it anymore since I race changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Challenge mode by far
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

T3 and T14 are the best looking sets to date IMO

The CM set and T10 (minus the fucking awful helm) both get honorable mentions from me. The artwork for hunter sets has taken a serious turn for the worst recently IMO. But whatever, transmog to the rescue.

How the flying frig is that goofy smiley-head Howling Beast higher than Scourgestalker?

Edit: I lol'd at 'Sauron Stalker'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    How the flying frig is that goofy smiley-head Howling Beast higher than Scourgestalker?

Edit: I lol'd at 'Sauron Stalker'.
    Cause many find the CM set cooler, prettier, more awesome than Scourge Stalker. =D

Personally, Scourgestalker is one of the worst hunter sets we've had as far as looks go.

I haven't liked any of them since gronnstalker
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Until I got my CM set I would have gone with tiers 4,5 and 6 (Blizz still should fix the mis-match belt and boots on 6). But the CM set looks so good on my male troll its kinda hard to consider mogging anything else.

All about dat T6 for me. I love the eyeball shoulders, and overall the color scheme of the set I think is very good.

I'm surprised with the results for CM set. Personally I feel it's one of the worst CM sets.