Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up [Anime] Akame ga Kill or Red Eye Killer (spoilers).

Looks pretty interesting for a 1.st episode.
    In total there are 24 episodes. Seening that manga has 10 Volumes, its posible there will be more than just season 1.
    Assasins vs corupted country. Theme is something fresh at least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akame_ga_Kill!

I give it 3 more episodes to see if its good or not. Based of rewievs its as good as Log horizon.

DONT SPOIL IT FOR THOSE WHO DONT READ MANGA!
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Need more Esdese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the entire manga immediately after finishing episode 1, I am pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Read the entire manga immediately after finishing episode 1, I am pleased.
    Did you also read Akame ga Kiru! Zero?

I miss Log Horizon

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    read the manga and not to spoil it for ya, its BLOODY good ^_^. also it follows the same char rule as attackontitans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Did you also read Akame ga Kiru! Zero?
    Will be getting to that tonight, already ended up undersleeping due to reading the main chapters!

10+ Year Old Account
    First episode seems really good. From what I have seen so far it will probably be the best anime in this season (with Aldnoah Zero and SA:O II as close seconds).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

This is a great anime/manga definitely worth a watch (or read).

And it follows the manga quite nicely. The first episode pretty much followed the manga page to page. But this is probably a special case since chapter 1 is over 70 pages long, and the spoiler at the end of episode 1 shows a scene from chapter 3 so the pace will start picking up.

They did seem have to cut out some of the gore/brutality though like on the scene when they opened the rich house torture chamber thingy it showed noticeably less gore/brutality than the manga (and for understandable reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Need more Esdese.
    Definitely.

And your avatar/sig... Seryu Yubikitas be crazy. Completely 100% insane all the way through (I guess that would describe 90% of all the bad guys in this series though). >.>
    Last edited by Phaere; 2014-07-09 at 04:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd episode is out.

Of and btw....its funny as hell. Not much blood tho.

This music would fit for dubbed version:

The manga is extremely good, so I have no interest in the anime really. My mate will keep me up to date on how much/little they fuck up a masterpiece. I just really hope they can create the same atmosphere as in the manga.

10+ Year Old Account
    First episode was really good. I especially liked the opening theme. Checking out episode 2 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need more Esdese.
    Couldn't agree more, we need more of the femdom sadist queen.

The anime so far looks good, the manga is pretty damn awesome so I hope the adaptation is as accurate to the manga as possible.

I've caught up with the manga, and I can't be the only person that thinks Mein needs to die like pronto. Never really felt the romance between the MC and Mein; felt really forced and not particularly believable. Not to mention she's just a standard bratty Tsundare and has avoided several death flags. I sense she will die soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    The manga is extremely good, so I have no interest in the anime really. My mate will keep me up to date on how much/little they fuck up a masterpiece. I just really hope they can create the same atmosphere as in the manga.
    The two episodes I've seen are pretty much straight from the manga, they didn't really change anything significant so far. About the only thing I noticed they left out on the second episode was the enemy attack on their base. It's pretty much as gory and epic as it's in the manga. It's probably too soon to tell but I'm very impressed so far, the animation, OST and adaptation are top notch.

At least it's not as horribly censored as Tokyo Ghoul, which would be amazing without the hilariously obvious censors in place. Hopefully when the BD version comes out that will be remedied.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2014-07-16 at 03:51 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I've caught up with the manga, and I can't be the only person that thinks Mein needs to die like pronto. Never really felt the romance between the MC and Mein; felt really forced and not particularly believable. Not to mention she's just a standard bratty Tsundare and has avoided several death flags. I sense she will die soon.
    Manga spoiler: Considering that Esdese has figured out Tatsumi is a part of Night Raid in the latest chapter, I'm almost sure that very soon Esdese will figure out who Mein is, also that she killed Seiyru. Won't be pretty for her when all hell breaks loose. I'm honestly pretty excited for it, just thinking about how brutal she was with Leone. Can you even imagine what she'd do to Mein? Oh man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manga spoiler: Considering that Esdese has figured out Tatsumi is a part of Night Raid in the latest chapter, I'm almost sure that very soon Esdese will figure out who Mein is, also that she killed Seiyru. Won't be pretty for her when all hell breaks loose. I'm honestly pretty excited for it, just thinking about how brutal she was with Leone. Can you even imagine what she'd do to Mein? Oh man.
    Can't wait lol.

I never liked the sudden relationship between her and Tatsumi. Also she should have died instead of Chelsa, if we are talking strictly assassination ability Chelsa was a hell of a lot more useful.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Liked the 2 first episodes. Def gonna keep watching this one Wont read the manga though, or atleast wait untill I have seen the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Liked the 2 first episodes. Def gonna keep watching this one Wont read the manga though, or atleast wait untill I have seen the anime.
    Smart move. Anyway here are 2 crappy episodes if anyone wants to see (2min max):
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/akame...isode-1-online
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/akame...isode-2-online
    No idea why they made those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Smart move. Anyway here are 2 crappy episodes if anyone wants to see (2min max):
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/akame...isode-1-online
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/akame...isode-2-online
    No idea why they made those.
    Hate to be that guy but are they "allowed" to be watched there? If not you have to remove the links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Hate to be that guy but are they "allowed" to be watched there? If not you have to remove the links.
    They are promo episodes. You can see them on Akame ga kill site (if you know japanese).
    Or even wiki:
    http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Akame_Ga_Kill!_Wiki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    They are promo episodes. You can see them on Akame ga kill site (if you know japanese).
    Or even wiki:
    http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Akame_Ga_Kill!_Wiki
    Aah okay. I did not have the time to check it out myself