Deleted

loading screen on garrosh (hc)

Hey,
    when we tried to finish the Jade Serpent Temple Intermission with <25 energy yesterday, we had some issues with long loading screens. He started gaining energy at 1:38 from what i can see in our logs. And it looks like our Paladin was only able to cast his first spell at around 1:43.
    I'm not sure if he starts gaining energy, the second someone enters the Intermission, or the second someone attacks his adds.

Do some of you guys know how it works exactly? It really sucks to lose so much time

Thanks in advance

Log: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/D9qTGzr28RCdPyhH
    and yes, we suck obviously

We never had any issues with that in our attempts or kills. We also have people with different degrees of computers and isps. We have a few who lag all the time for the smallest of spell clutter and a few who claim to have 500ish ms at times. None of them ever said this was an issue.

That being said, I am of the belief that at least 67% of the time someone cries lag, they are trying to cover up that they just screwed up.

If it's a consistent problem, the problem is likely their internet connection or their hardware. If it's inconsistent and affects most of the raid, you probably just hit a patch of bad server lag.

Some things your raiders could try (in this order):

1. Defrag your HDD. (Remember not to defrag an SSD, ever.)
    2. Turn all your video settings down.
    3. Try this addon.
    4. Try disabling all addons.
    5. Try completely reinstalling the game.

If all that fails, it may be time to upgrade your computer.

I've never had issues but other raiders have said they need to have the loading screen once and then all the rest of the attempts are fine.

This mainly goes for the loading screen going into Phase 4 but it has happened a couple times for first intermission.

Anything beyond complaining on the first load screen is just an excuse typically unless they have a legitimately bad PC.