Deleted

What would you ask? (outsourcing community management / SM Marketing)

Thinking about starting for myself. A SM marketing and community management oursourcing company for small to medium sized companies that just cant seem to find a way or time to maintain their social pages.

Its in my field of work. It has a rather low startup investment requirement and there´s not enough market saturation at this point for smaller companies. Big marketing names often ask top dollar for full marketing service packages, when all the small companies want is someone to help them with their socialmedia and communitymanagement. Ofcourse there´s startup costs involved, but how much do you charge after that? I was thinking either monthly licenses like 150$ a month, with guaranteed monthly reports and monthly evaluation meeting, or a 50$ a month license with 1$ for each new follower / CTR / Insert Factor up to a maximum of 200$ ish.

I see other companies charging 55$ per day (which is 2-3 messages), or full service media buro´s that ask 500-1500 a month. I can go far lower than that due to me being a starter and all, but im not 100% sure how much time start-up, etc. is gonna cost, so im wondering how many clients i can maintain at the same time.

Anyone in this buisiness field that has some idea´s about current ratings, package cost, etc?
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-07-07 at 06:30 PM.