what is the best way to get tower defenses for battlemaster?

I'm working on battlemaster and I think the main pain in the ass achievement I have left is the AV tower defense. The closest character I have is a horde rogue (poorly geared and seldom played) at 20something defenses.

On alliance I have a monk, mage, 85 dk twink (just used this to finish AB flag defense ). Horde I have a priest, warrior, and the before mentioned rogue.

Think I should just play the rogue and try to ninja stuff or play alliance and run with recap groups? I suppose I could move rogue to alliance and ninja back the base towers (that horde doesn't defend).

Any AV/Battlemasters have suggestions for finishing this one?

With the amount of horde bots in AV/Isle your best bet at finishing these achievements is using an alliance toon. if you have not used your wod 90 yet I'd suggest a rogue or feral druid alliance side
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Alright. Time to transfer the rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Alright. Time to transfer the rogue.
    Sap, Cap, If they trinket, cast [@mouseover] Blind, cap.

Rogue Life. Best Life

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Sap, Cap, If they trinket, cast [@mouseover] Blind, cap.

Rogue Life. Best Life
    Wrong. Best way to get defenses is Children's Week. Go into a tower with your orphan out and spam a /wait and /point @ orphan macro, and get upwards of 20 defenses in a single map.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Wrong. Best way to get defenses is Children's Week. Go into a tower with your orphan out and spam a /wait and /point @ orphan macro, and get upwards of 20 defenses in a single map.
    Too bad OP would have to wait almost a year for that since children's week was like two months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Lol. I actually have no idea what the children's week thing is about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Lol. I actually have no idea what the children's week thing is about
    One of the objectives of said achievement is to assault a tower with your orphan out. Fair trade if you ask me.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Mmmmm. Guess i was completed wrong.
    Thank you for pointing out that OP should wait for the World event that happens once a year.

The rest of the year is not important for defending Towers at all.
    Only in Children's week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    The rest of the year is not important for defending Towers at all.
    Only in Children's week
    I should qualify that I only ever play Horde, and Horde only ever gets tower defenses during Childrens Week or with 20+man premades because of rampant botting and general apathy for the battleground.
    *bro fist*

I moved my rogue to alliance and got it rather quickly. Had 6 defenses in one game. Just stayed in alliance base and ninja defended towers.

Now all I need for battlemaster is 100/100 wins in EotS and SotA. I'm trying to decide how to farm that up. I'd like to just play my main, horde warrior, but it only has 33 eots wins and 11 sota wins. My level 85 dk twink is the closest all around (56 eots 62 sota), but it is on alliance. I have other characters that are in between those numbers.

I sort of wanted to just focus my warrior but its really behind the DK. Maybe just find people who want to farm wins in those bgs and queue with groups.