Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Entanglement Begins July 15!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/e...egins-july-15/

Log in on July 15 to experience the Entanglement release and unlock permanent content in your Story Journal!

Release page: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga.../july-15-2014/
    Patch notes: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...s-July-15-2014
    Last edited by Karizee; 2014-07-15 at 04:47 PM.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Much excite.

The part at :20 can be found on a poster in Scarlets room

Also it looks like the Pact Camp will be attacked.

Finally something dark again. I don't want gw2 to turn into a barbie and pony game.

WoW

Pretty good trailer.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    TENTACLES! oh no

10+ Year Old Account
    There's that vine in Dry Top just as you enter - the one that keeps leaning over to touch the waypoint and they share a little zap or transfer of energy. I wonder if that's how they are getting into TIMBERLINE?!?!

But holy crap, good trailer! Little asura guy at the end, how he looks the giant allllll the way up - dodge little asura dude!!!
    Valar morghulis

There's that vine in Dry Top just as you enter - the one that keeps leaning over to touch the waypoint and they share a little zap or transfer of energy. I wonder if that's how they are getting into TIMBERLINE?!?!
    I think so, it is def interesting, these vines are experiencing adapt thinking more so then any dragon and their minions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I think so, it is def interesting, these vines are experiencing adapt thinking more so then any dragon and their minions.
    Far reaching implications if Mordremoth manages to corrupt the asura travel network. Since it's all powered by dragon energy and the vines look to be Mordy's minions, it's not out of the realm of possibility.
    Valar morghulis

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man their development pace is relentless. This is pretty cool stuff.
    BAD WOLF

I still think a 2-4 week content cycle would be better pacing and flow (and probably general refinement) but it is indeed cool.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I still think a 2-4 week content cycle would be better pacing and flow (and probably general refinement) but it is indeed cool.
    I would prefer monthly personally, but I guess they have a vision and they like to stick to it. One of the reasons I could never play in S1 was because the pace for updates was just too fast for me. For people who only play GW2 it's probably the most amazing thing ever, so the switch to a permanent story was very savvy.
    BAD WOLF

Don't you fight that giant in like Kessex Hills or something? I vaguely remember him stomping about and howling at players. He threw rocks or something.

Anywho, the video doesn't show much gameplay. So I suppose it might just be more of the same as in the current content? We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Much excite.

The part at :20 can be found on a poster in Scarlets room

Also it looks like the Pact Camp will be attacked.

Finally something dark again. I don't want gw2 to turn into a barbie and pony game.
    A dark story or not, I just want it to be interesting. Gw2 seems to balance the tones overall well, but it's always been something darker to me, especially with the undead.

Trailer was cool. Wonder what it all means.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to my waypoint theory, that schematic found in Scarlet's abandoned house in Prosperity certainly looks like a waypoint, yes?

Valar morghulis

Sick trailer is Sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Back to my waypoint theory, that schematic found in Scarlet's abandoned house in Prosperity certainly looks like a waypoint, yes?

And then we can't use waypoints anymore, so we have to ride on dolyaks and griffins and wurms.

Well maybe not the wurms. I'd like the griffins for an aerial view though.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Don't you fight that giant in like Kessex Hills or something? I vaguely remember him stomping about and howling at players. He threw rocks or something.

Anywho, the video doesn't show much gameplay. So I suppose it might just be more of the same as in the current content? We shall see.
    There's also an angry giant champ in Dieassa Plateu. They don't appear to be regionally tied, just rarely seen.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    There's also an angry giant champ in Dieassa Plateu. They don't appear to be regionally tied, just rarely seen.
    makes the Giant slayer achievement a challenge to get

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    She was studying teleportation and such, so I wonder how much of Scarlet's memories Mordremoth got to keep.

But really, at this point he's "awake" so his influence can spread pretty far. It's safe to assume the lack of stuff before was due to his slumber. (Though even then he managed to get a good amount done.)

the structure... it just looks like a standard Asura structure to me. Rata Sum looks quite similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now, Scarlet figured out how to kill Morde or was close to it but was went crazy before she could do it. Destiny's Edge 2.0 is going to use her research to find out how to kill Morde.