Page 1 of 99
... LastLast
    Deleted

What is your view on feminism?

I'm interested in what the views of the members here are, regarding feminism.

Deleted
    I think it's fab <3

Deleted
    Depends on what you mean feminism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Depends on what you mean feminism.
    Oh hey mooneye, havn't seen you in ages! How're you doing?

Feminism in the West is redundant at this point. The feminazis need to go to those third world countries like Nigeria and protest there. I'll be glad to see the back of them, no ugly coloured hair with side(s) shaven or those ugly scarves and general ugliness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with feminism aiming for actual equality. Radical feminism on the other hand is just bullshit.

Good idea, poor execution.

Too many extrems for my taste

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Feminism in the way that it's supposed to be where Man and Woman are equals is pretty awesome. My wife is a feminist and it's kinda nice to not have defined gender roles or being the one who has to pay for everything. We both have good careers and can function as a unit and independently which means neither has to rely on the other 100% of the time.

That Femnazi crap that degrades men in the name of Women....Absolute bullshit.

Deleted
    Depends on the wave, and of course, sub-movement.

I don't completely support feminism, as it's a nuanced movement with different groups clamoring under its head; But, in essence, i do agree with its core and the basic iterations it has taken form in originally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Feminism in the West is redundant at this point. The feminazis need to go to those third world countries like Nigeria and protest there. I'll be glad to see the back of them, no ugly coloured hair with side(s) shaven or those ugly scarves and general ugliness.
    That's kind of mean

Just the same as with any other ideology: we could likely do better without it. Alas, it's not going away, so it needs to be scrutinized, questioned and challenged on every step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most active feminism are proving that they are more of "racism" than feminism, more interested in women superiority than actual justice
    I don't believe in equality but I do believe in justice, I believe always man will be better than woman in some fields and the other way around of course too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Most active feminism are proving that they are more of "racism" than feminism, more interested in women superiority than actual justice
    I don't believe in equality but I do believe in justice, I believe always man will be better than woman in some fields and the other way around of course too
    Vocal minority of extremists.

Deleted
    I totally agree with a lot of things feminism is saying, but it's hard to have a reasonable discussion sometimes.

TB summed it up pretty well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhrcMTMPzT0#t=963

It's a requirement to bring equality to the sexes in the eyes of the state. Feminist extremism, where women will vilify men, is toxic and should be dissuaded as a point of view.
    RETH

Good idea, bad execution. Happens when a bunch of people with the wrong idea infest and corrupt a movement. Feel sad for those who actually became feminists to do what it was about, who are now getting a negative name because of those that co-opted it and turned it into the exact thing it should be against.

Deleted
    Used to be a good thing.
    Nowadays girls don't understand it and use it to push for more privilege, to complain about trivial things and to shame men

Everything men do that they don't like is basically sexist

Deleted
    i love dem bitches!

The fact that the radicals have taken over as figurehead is evidence that there is very little left to fight for, and the non-radicals have nothing left of interest to say. There are still problems, but they are not the kind that can be solved via constant complaining online and in the streets.