Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Account, almost 3 days since i opened ticket and no reply

My account got hacked, i lost over 2k gold, and a TON of gems and ore.

It's been almost 3 days, my account is locked. I'm not sure if the hacker got me banned. I changed my password but my account is still locked.

I posted a ticket and almost 3 days no reply. What am i suppose to do if Blizzard can't even reply to my ticket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not try calling them? The wait time is MUCH shorter than an in-game ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Why not try calling them? The wait time is MUCH shorter than an in-game ticket.
    Didn't they remove the calling system?

And yes, i just found out the damn hacker got me banned. Seriously? Years of work, all gone. Is there a way Blizzard will actually believe that i got hacked and possibly restore my account?

Blizzard will be able to tell if you were hacked or not. They removed the feature where you call them, now they call you (Twitch chat maybe to blame a bit for that)

By the looks of it, the hacker posted a bunch of crap on the forums on my account which got me a forum ban for a couple days. I am also banned from going ingame for some other reason...

Am i permanently banned? I don't know wtf is going on.

I would recommend talking to them instead of this site. While Blizzard employees may or may not visit this site, this is not the site to really ask this question. Please try calling them and explain to them the situation. Most likely they will unban you, as far as the gold and items it is their call.

10+ Year Old Account
    get an authenticator. if you can afford 15/m you can afford one.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctredors View Post
    By the looks of it, the hacker posted a bunch of crap on the forums on my account which got me a forum ban for a couple days. I am also banned from going ingame for some other reason...

Dude, use the live chat or callback option already and Blizzard will handle it, stop acting so helpless.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said you need to use the chat or callback feature in account management. Get your account back. And get an authenticator. It's a free app if you're using smartphone. Or you can order one from their website. It doesn't make your account 100% hack proof but it decreases your chances of being hacked signifigantly. My account was hacked at least 3 times until I got an authenticator. I haven't been hacked for 4 years now.

Years of work and 2k gold, all down the toilet.

I thought they ban accounts that were hacked to shut out the hacker? Not 100% on that, or if they call that something else, but I do know they can shut down accounts that they think were hacked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I thought they ban accounts that were hacked to shut out the hacker? Not 100% on that, or if they call that something else, but I do know they can shut down accounts that they think were hacked.
    They do, for example Steam/Facebook compare your IP address to the range of your last successful login and if it doesn't match something happens. Facebook sends you an email, Steam will ask you for a code and if Blizzard sees you login from the UK and then 10 minutes later from Russia, it'll lock you out. It's an automated system.

10+ Year Old Account
    so if you get hacked you cant call blizz anymore to get it unhacked?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post

Aren't they free for smart phones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
    Aren't they free for smart phones?
    Yup, mobile authenticator is free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    oh boy you lost WHAT 2k gold?

I'd inform the Fbi if I were you

on a slightly more serious note: call them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    oh boy you lost WHAT 2k gold?

I'd inform the Fbi if I were you

on a slightly more serious note: call them
    No need to troll or harass the OP, he might not be a 24/7 nolife farmer

I know right? those nolife farmers probably have tens and tens of thousands of gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    Or a free app for your phone, just write down the codes or take screenshots and print them.

Wow 3 days with you acting like a clueless victim. 8 minutes between this post and your first and suddenly you found out a LOT of extra information. Call me jaded or cynical but this reeks of bullshit.