Pokemon Dream World

To all my pokemon fanatics like myself out there, I was curious to see what you thought.

How many of you pokefanatics are like me and really miss the dream world feature that we used to have in White and Black games?

Would you love to see Nintendo bring this back in upcoming Pokemon games like Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

Granted I didn't really bother with the berry growing or changing my house or anything like that there but I did love being able to use the dream world to assist in collecting more pokemon from older games.

If they didn't bring dream world back, I'd love for them to at least have some fun way to collect Pokemon through other ways.

I'm sure there's a lot like me and you don't have the ability to collect pokemon from the first few generation games unless they do an updated remake like they're doing with Ruby and Sapphire later this year.

Just wondering if my fellow pokemon players agree with this. Voice your opinions!

Considering I lost my shiny Golurk in it that I spent hundreds of long, hard hours slaving for, to the Dream World servers - I wouldn't be too pleased if it returned, though admittedly just having the addition of it would be a little nice.

They should just not have closed down the GTS, so sites like poke edit would still have worked...Get the pokemons you can yourself, and use sites to get thoes not able to trade for or catch in-game...stupid Nintendo decision....
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Considering I lost my shiny Golurk in it that I spent hundreds of long, hard hours slaving for, to the Dream World servers - I wouldn't be too pleased if it returned, though admittedly just having the addition of it would be a little nice.
    Is it because you tucked it in? If so, I think you can still wake it up.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Is it because you tucked it in? If so, I think you can still wake it up.
    No - apparently if you leave the Pokemon in the Dream World servers for more than 30 days straight before returning them to the DS - the server "forgets" the Pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Bulbapedia, even if the Pokemon is played regularly in the Dream World, the servers will delete the file after 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    No - apparently if you leave the Pokemon in the Dream World servers for more than 30 days straight before returning them to the DS - the server "forgets" the Pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Bulbapedia, even if the Pokemon is played regularly in the Dream World, the servers will delete the file after 30 days.
    Wait, so was it a Pokemon that was tucked in or not? Because it should also still be in your cartridge. I know Pokewalker worked on the same principle.

Edit: I could be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.