Thread: 2 Pvp questions

10+ Year Old Account

2 Pvp questions

First as duel wield should i be putting dancing steel on both weapons are can only one proc at a time? If not what other enchant should i use (ww monk)? Second in arenas and pvp as far as defensive cd's go should you use the longest cooldown one first and then use the others so that you can get it off cooldown faster, or does it just depend?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    First as duel wield should i be putting dancing steel on both weapons are can only one proc at a time? If not what other enchant should i use (ww monk)? Second in arenas and pvp as far as defensive cd's go should you use the longest cooldown one first and then use the others so that you can get it off cooldown faster, or does it just depend?
    You should be using weapon chain

It depends on the situation. You use the CD that you think will provide just enough defense to overcome your opponent's offensive cooldown, but no more. For example, you probably don't want to use both Touch of Karma and Fort Brew at the same time, since Karma alone should provide enough defensive to survive any kind of burst.

In general, you want to avoid overlapping defensive cooldowns, and overlapping defensive cooldowns with your healer.
    Last edited by quitefrankly; 2014-07-14 at 12:59 PM.

I think if its vs melee you should use touch of karma first. Just what I heard from a fellow monk.

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    You should be using weapon chain

It depends on the situation. You use the CD that you think will provide just enough defense to overcome your opponent's offensive cooldown, but no more. For example, you probably don't want to use both Touch of Karma and Fort Brew at the same time, since Brew Karma alone should provide enough defensive to survive any kind of burst.

In general, you want to avoid overlapping defensive cooldowns, and overlapping defensive cooldowns with your healer.
    Basically what quitefrankly said. Having the lower disarm is areally helpful. And yeah with CD's it comes down to what your healer thinks u need to pop. I usually pop lower CD defensives on my own, but my BIG ones i wait for my healer to tell me to do so.