Regarding Garrisonss

İ have been researching about garrisons followers and such

i have a questioon regarding garrison

will followers come with us to finish the quests as a follower will they also be alllowed to joined the raids using time warp and such

or will we just send them to missions and wait for missions to be finished just like a facebook game

hope it is clear and understandable question

The entire follower system is basically a facebook game, you collect them through exploring the world and questing and completing achievements, and you send them out on missions which complete in real time very much like a facebook game. So a raid that takes 7 days to complete will yield better rewards (epic items, epic materials) than a scenario which only takes 30 minutes, which would likely yield some greens and basic mats. Some followers are better at completing some missions than others so you kind of have to strategically send followers out so they don't fail the missions.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    The entire follower system is basically a facebook game, you collect them through exploring the world and questing and completing achievements, and you send them out on missions which complete in real time very much like a facebook game. So a raid that takes 7 days to complete will yield better rewards (epic items, epic materials) than a scenario which only takes 30 minutes, which would likely yield some greens and basic mats. Some followers are better at completing some missions than others so you kind of have to strategically send followers out so they don't fail the missions.
    All this plus they reward different kind of stuff and you will be able to actually gear/equip them so they get better at missions.

So far they basicly don't fail in the Beta, but that's only temporary.

to me it seems to be disappointing, i thought we were gonna get followers and interact with them quest with them raid with them etc. In short you will never get to see them it is just gonna be on a tab in the game . I thought we could send them to gather orbs herbs etc maybe they are i dont know but seems a disappointment hopefully wont be

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    to me it seems to be disappointing, i thought we were gonna get followers and interact with them quest with them raid with them etc. In short you will never get to see them it is just gonna be on a tab in the game . I thought we could send them to gather orbs herbs etc maybe they are i dont know but seems a disappointment hopefully wont be
    This system is just something Blizzard liked and is taking from other current games ( I mean that in a nice way of course), so if you've played any of them you will know what to expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    All this plus they reward different kind of stuff and you will be able to actually gear/equip them so they get better at missions.

So far they basicly don't fail in the Beta, but that's only temporary.
    They fail. Today I sent one of my Followers to one mission and she failed. First time though. Probably updated with yesterdays Build.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, you can take Warrior and Priest(?) followers with you to acompany you around while questing or killing things around the world.

You going with them to dungeons and Raid seem pretty much not possible, considering they actually go to Dungeons/Raids that don't 'exist' for us. But beeing able to get some of them to help you around the world is pretty sweet. Plus I can't wait til I can gear the crap out of Leeroy.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2014-07-12 at 08:04 PM.

being able to quest with them is sweet indeed that would mean we could actually kill hard to kill monsters above our level maybe elites xD