New Character for WOD - advice

I'm planning to buy a sub in a next few days to level up a monk tank to 60 and boost it for max proffs. With all the changes to professions in WOD concerning the usefulness of different proffs in raids and whatnot I'm thinking on which ones should i choose for my new main. I anyways went with Engineering and Alchemy on most of my mains due to a nice boost they give while raiding. Any advice on the subject would be appreciated.

Profession specific combat bonuses are being removed across the board. No Synapse Springs, Blacksmithing exclusive sockets etc. Your profession choices are literally whatever you want. Engineering will still have it's fun/useful/quirky gadgets, Alchemy will still be useful for raid useful flasks/pots etc.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

I would happily do that but I'm not sure garrison will provide all the materials i need for levelling them without having to buy in the ah. With no gathering proffs that could be a problem.

In a past build that datamined I have seen some Epic Bop staffs from Inscription. I don't know if this is final, but if it is then having an epic weapon at 90 will help you get into raiding faster. Also with Inscription you can make darkmoon cards to make gold. So consider herbalism - Inscription as a choice but better wait until we have more info about Garrisons and professions.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.