Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall or Jaina
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion, Anduin, probably Jaina, maybe Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion and/or Anduin. They're both the same character, Wrathion having a more evil vibe then Anduin, but relatively the same.

- Both are annoying.
    - Both don't live up to their father's greatness.
    - Both are Princes(s).
    - Both are "Destined for great/terrible things"

I'd more like to see Wrathion die. He acts so smug I just want to rip off his face. At least Anduin is humble and knows he's crap, Wrathion thinks he is the crap when he's forcing us to run into some god-forsaken raid a million times over just to get pieces of his Jigsaw Puzzle.

Runner-up Garrosh. But only if I get to use his head as a Football.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall for sure, he is annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion / Tyrande. As a matter of fact, fuck Night Elves.

Deleted
    Jaina, the treacherous patricidal whore.

its tough Green Jesus Thrall, Med'an, or Cho

Probly have to settle on Cho cause at least the others are proper characters whereas Cho is just unawesome Brann

Sylvanas. Predictable, annoying character that forces the writers to warp other characters around her into having inane and nonsensical reactions (or lack thereof) to the things that she and "her people" do. Broom her fast and get the Forsaken a decent leader and some motivations that actually make sense in regards to their role in Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrynn, either of them. Cuz' fuck the alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

#1 Thrall, Anduin Wrynn is a close second

- - - Updated - - -

OHHHH I take mine back, All the pandaren

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin, instead of that shoe less savage I could have a Queen dark powerful and merciless!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Gallywix. I always thought he would be a placeholder leader and yet he's still in the game. I was 100% sure we'd end up killing him as a boss in Siege of Orgrimmar.

To anyone saying Lorewalker Cho, I say only: How dare you!

He is voiced by the immortal Jim Cummings who has a lifetime free pass from me for whatever the hell he wants to do. Check out his IMDb page if you don't believe me. Some highlights for the lazy: Pete (Goofy's neighbor is various Disney things), Tasmanian Devil, Monterrey Jack from Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Winnie the Pooh AND Tigger, Cat from CatDog, Ed the Hyena from Lion King, a ridiculous amount of voices for Marvel over the last 20 years or so, the announcer from Animaniacs, and my personal favorite: Minsc from Baldur's Gate. That doesn't even scratch the surface. If you are in your 20s or 30's this man was a voice in something you loved at some point. So you leave Cho alone, ya bastards.

Varian. Give Anduin the Throne see how long he remains so peaceful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Vol'jin. I'd like to have a Warchief that doesn't talk like an idiot.
    He has the coolest hair!

Personally I would like to see Anduin gone, Garrosh almost killed him. He should of died stupid little punk!

Anduin

if I got 2 choices thrown in varian too, but Anduin first

Varian as well... I'm always reading about how alliance players think they don't have enough of the lore spotlight. But it shouldn't be as simple as Anduin taking over, he seems too soft... Blizzard should do it Red Wedding style, kill off both then find some epic hard ass to take over and launch a more aggressive campaign. Someone who doesn't take shit from anyone... Since I've already made a game of thrones reference, get someone with a Tywin Lannister attitude.

Anduin Wrynn...finally got rid of the whiny peace keeping side of Jaina then we get this guy.

Deleted
    Sylvannas.

Deleted
    Thrall, like a lot of people saing here... He is a damass and a first class moron... and he talk, like an idiot.. He should die in the end of WoD!!!