Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nexellent View Post
    I'm really hoping for Medivh, and it leads into an Azeroth B expansion, where theres humans who drank the blood of mannoroth, and we would ally with non-typical factions(centaurs/zandalari trolls and so on) would be awesome to see azeroth in a broken sort of world. And having lil arthas make anduin not a piece of shit would be nice.
    what azeroth B? why should there be azeroth B? ok i am predicting: OMG...we got to battle father of deathwing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kairoz mounting Sargeras. Only half serious here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

can we get some sources of some of these claims? when did they say it Wasnt going to be Grom, or even an Orc for that matter?
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    can we get some sources of some of these claims? when did they say it Wasnt going to be Grom, or even an Orc for that matter?
    Good luck. The claim was made during Blizzcon, on stage, with a mic in front of everyone but you're going to have to sit through as much as several hours of video to find him saying it. Also doesn't help that he said "It won't be just an Orc."

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Blizzard state while back that there want be two legions as it would be to confusing and that this isn't time travel that the draenor of past in being push into our future.
    Nope. It's time travel. It's just also universe travel. The "oh, it's being pushed into our universe" bit is something fans came up with and isn't even remotely accurate. I mean, we're talking "combustion engines work by extracting carbon from the air" kind of wrong.

We're dealing with a Universe A, Universe B -~25 years scenario. When Thrall steps through that portal and sees his dad, he also time-traveled.
    Last edited by WanderingBreezes; 2014-07-13 at 09:06 PM.

Go watch the Blizzcon panels. During one of the Q&As, they were asked about the end boss and they sarcastically stated Grom and then after that it wasn't going to be an Orc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Blizzcon but to be more it guy behind the guy meaning the one who help garrosh

I would place my bet on Medivh.

Ok to do time travel we would mess up our time which isn't happening plus they said a blizzcon don't look at time travel it will get explained in the story.

Deleted
    It can be any major burning legion character. Since it is Alternate draenor = there is also alternate Burning Legion and Azeroth. So if Burning Legion invade Draenor again they can get into our world trought Dark Portal. In new Draenor timeline are every major Burning Leagion characters alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    It can be any major burning legion character. Since it is Alternate draenor = there is also alternate Burning Legion and Azeroth. So if Burning Legion invade Draenor again they can get into our world trought Dark Portal. In new Draenor timeline are every major Burning Leagion characters alive.
    Not sure who's alive from quest it sounds gul'dan is creating fel blood for ppl to drink

Plus I think the portal get destoried

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    what azeroth B? why should there be azeroth B? ok i am predicting: OMG...we got to battle father of deathwing!
    if i have my sense of the timelines correctly, prior to garrosh arriving there Medivh and Gul'dan might be in communication already, and theres the possibility that the dark portal from Draenor B to Azeroth B can still be created.

The only way for Blizzard to save face on this stupid idea of an expansion(Time travel to alternate timeline) is to milk it for the potential it gives. Ultimately Legion as final boss of WoD would be the ideal scenario, and have it lead into the next expansion by the Legion making a secondary portal somewhere in Draenor that hooks up with alternate universe Azeroth(Quite possible for them to do so, I mean if you go around outlands, you'll remember there's not just one dark portal there...), but have the twist be that AU Azeroth is twisted in that the Legion has conquored it, and you fight the might of the alliance who fell under the Legion's sway under Sargeras infested Medivh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Socrethar.

i am holding out for a double end game boss Hogger and Gamon together trying to take over the world.. :P

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Kairoz mounting Sargeras. Only half serious here.
    the other half is that sargeras mounting kairoz...

Well gonna put my 2 bronze in on the discussion. I'd say Gul'dan along with Kil'jaedan. Gul'dan escapes and leaves us to fight Kil'jaedan.

The Twisting Nether is it's own separate dimension from the material universe. It's entirely possible that there isn't an AU Legion and there's only one Legion who resides in the Nether. Ergo, it's entirely possible that once the AU is created, the Legion might try to invade it as a stepping stone to get into Azeroth proper.

So, my money is on Mannoroth, assuming he didn't truly die and went back to the Twisting Nether as demons are wont to do, or if there is an AU Legion and active on Draenor. If Mannoroth is truly dead then I think the AU Velen corrupted by the Legion or Medivh.

Edit: After thinking about it for a minute, I think only Nathrezim reform in the Nether so...yeah.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2014-07-15 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    The Twisting Nether is it's own separate dimension from the material universe. It's entirely possible that there isn't an AU Legion and there's only one Legion who resides in the Nether. Ergo, it's entirely possible that once the AU is created, the Legion might try to invade it as a stepping stone to get into Azeroth proper.

So, my money is on Mannoroth, assuming he didn't truly die and went back to the Twisting Nether as demons are wont to do, or if there is an AU Legion and active on Draenor. If Mannoroth is truly dead then I think the AU Velen corrupted by the Legion or Medivh.

Edit: After thinking about it for a minute, I think only Nathrezim reform in the Nether so...yeah.
    Nathrezim are the only race that can't truly die they just go back regenerate and come back all others die hence there bones laying around

- - - Updated - - -

Also it want be velen for many reasons

Kael'Thas, because it was merely a setback. You heard it first.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Nathrezim are the only race that can't truly die they just go back regenerate and come back all others die hence their bones laying around
    Firstly, it's their and not there. Secondly, when Nathrezim have died on Azeroth or Outland, they're sent back to the Twisting Nether. Surely this means that to truly kill them you do it on their home ground so they won't come back. We'll only be able to get rid of those we've already met by going into the nether and dealing with them.

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?