Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    On second thought, the earliest memory i regret the most would be my brother microwaving our hamster as a child (He was 9), i didn't intervene nearly as much as i should of (I was 7) and bam.

Microwaved hamster, i remember asking him what he was doing with it in the microwave but that's it.
    No offense but your brother sounds like a psychopath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinali View Post
    Well he must be the undiagnosed one

And no, i think, i can't remember clearly, he wanted to play with it and try to get it to run around the dish inside the microwave; Obviously that logic isn't sound, but this is about 11 years ago now.

He's also autistic, how much that plays into it i don't know.

Deleted
    I have far too many to list, about not taking chances & taking chances that were stupid, so I'll boil it down...

Not looking after myself physically, & not having the courage to 'Take Things Further' with most of the women who'd been interested in me. I learnt after 32 years that 'life is too short' as the saying goes....

Not working harder at school
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quitting WoW just before Cataclysm. Don't know if I take games too seriously or don't make many mistakes. But WoW is a much more social game than most and you spend a lot of time chatting with people.

Deleted
    Am i if i laughed really hard?

being a dumbass and dropping out of college. kids if you read this - DO NOT drop out!

BUT the biggest mistake of my life i think is - when i was 6 year old my parents made me take karate classes, i went there once and would not go back... i honestly think my life would be different if i decided to stick around.

Deleted
    I regret nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done a lot of stupid things, but the dumbest thing was getting married at a young age...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I've done a lot of stupid things, but the dumbest thing was getting married.
    Fixed it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the one thing you regret the most?

For me it is that I tried to seem normal and was trying to hide my real me in school and among friends because I thought they'd judge me if I wasn't like them and leave me.
    Do you mean personality or the taboo sexuality?

As for on topic a lot of regrets and that's ok I'm honest about it. I'm making up for all these regrets with what passion I have what I want to do with myself(NO INNUEDOS).

Fixed it for you.
    ...Umm I hope that's a joke.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-07-13 at 09:33 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Do you mean personality or the taboo sexuality?
    Sexuality. I felt nothing for the guys I was with in school but I did it just to not seem weird.

Driving away friends when I was younger by secluding myself, and not taking any real extracurricular activities during high school. I tried a few clubs, but couldn't really find anything that I had the slightest interest in.

These aren't too bad in the grand scheme of things, but thankfully I have many years ahead of me to make new and interesting boneheaded mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I had a lot most involve things that allowed my to survive. Bandaging up my leg when I cut it open real bad in 2001 was one, I had already bled a lot, should have let it keep going.

Why do I keep myself going in a life that is a loss

not killing that damn bird that lives near my window and wakes me up every morning.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I wasn't such an asshole in elementary, junior, and early high school. I probably would have more friends throughout that time.

I made fun of an autistic kid and made him scream his head off but it wasn't just him. I could easily ruin everyone's day and because I was in a bad mood, I made fun of a dude who had a stroke.

Although I dunno if I really regret that. It made people leave me alone and not bully me and I learned fantastic life skills that I can apply IRL. Like embezzlement.

I should really be a politician.
    Last edited by Conspicuous Cultist; 2014-07-14 at 01:28 AM.

Not asking a girl out because I was a pussy. She was murdered a week later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to an expensive college for an ATC degree when I should have gone to a cheap college for a more marketable degree.

In my defense, the FAA was suppose to be on a hiring binge. But I should have just gone into computers and become a tech guy of some sort.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I don't regret anything , firm believer in the butterfly effect.

being born