Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    ITT: People who want a cartoon design to be realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Middle age is 40+, do they look 40+ to you? No. They do look horrible, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    *snip*
    Seriously, this whole crusade against opinions and criticizing Blizzard in general really shows who blindly throws money at corporations.
    Nobody needs three active threads on the exact same issue. Really, nobody gives a hay about OP's beaten-to-death topic, which should be posted in one of the general threads, because we've had a thousand character model threads since they got announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    Nobody needs three active threads on the exact same issue. Really, nobody gives a hay about OP's beaten-to-death topic, which should be posted in one of the general threads, because we've had a thousand character model threads since they got announced.
    Perhaps because not many of us like how our characters are changing that we played for 7 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    So you want your female human to look like a teenager out to save the world?
    Ah, so sorry to have forgotten trying to save the world is the one thing you never do in WoW.
    I'm certainly not paying for an "xpac" that converts my hawt destrolock into some pathetic milf wannabe.

The worst are the female Night Elves. They look like 10,000. My old one didn't look a day over 4,000.