10+ Year Old Account

581 ilvl 13/14H Rogue LF home..

Greetings!

Who am I?

I'm a 23yr Chemical Engineering student who just plain loves raiding and WoW. My first love will always be football(soccer) but video games are close second. I've been playing all types of games since Stadium Events on my NES Powerpad! Other hobbies including football, lifting, electronics (mainly android roms) and my 3 puppies! (Boxer, Cane Corso & English Mastiff).

What Am I looking for?

I'm looking for a stable, progressed, mature, loyal guild. With that said I'm NOT looking for a carry, gear, achievements or the prestige of any guild tag. I have no problem not raiding till I find the right fit once and for all. I'm looking for a guild where my skills and attributes can contribute to the whole of the guild. Be it downing bosses, maintaining progression, helping with professions, PvP. I really miss/want the challenge of raiding, the min/max of gear, enchants, the theory-crafting behind encounters. The idea of 10/25 people who know what they are doing finally downing that boss. That is what I'm looking for.

I don't have any strict requirements progression wise. But I'd prefer to find a home that is at least 12/14H and on a non dead server. Sorry not looking to transfer to anything that is on life support.

Availability is open after 3 p.m. Mountain. I have no bias for horde or alliance nor time zone. But would prefer Horde if possible. Don't mind 25/10's.

What have I done..

I've been playing since late BC and raided/pvp casually through Naxx. ICC I began to raid semi-hardcore and continued from there. My raiding time has always been split between 3 characters (Shaman, Rogue and Druid) All 3 of which are second nature. I know my classes inside and out. I've been very loyal to my raid groups even at the expensive of "personal" achievement as you can see by numerous missing kills.

Currently this tier I'm 13/14 H 25 man.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Chaxx/advanced
    mjh8#1315

H 11/12 ICC
    H RS
    H 4-6 BWD
    H 4-5 BoT
    H 2-2 ToFW
    H 6-7 FL
    H 5-6 MSV
    H 4-6 HoF
    H 1-4 ToES
    H 13-14 SoO
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

Add BlizzardPls#1178 if you want to chat!

Code:
    US Rank: #39 www(dot)guildox(dot)com/go/g.aspx?a=4&w=US&l=EN
    Realm Rank: #1
    Realm: US-Velen/Eonar combined realm (PvE)
    Datacenter: New York City
    Format: Currently 25-man* (*going to 20)
    Faction: Horde
    Timezone: US Eastern (EST)
    Raid Times: Mon-Thurs* 8p-12a EST (*MoP completed on 3 d/wk schedule.)
    Guild Age: 9 years
    Atmosphere: Not d-bags. Not bads. Not trolls.
    Recruiter: Cobane#1358
    Twitter: twitter(dot)com/shadeofarrows
    Shade of Arrows is recruiting:
    DPS- all classes
    Healer- all classes
    Tank- will review exceptional players.

Goals: Our goal in WoD is to finish each tier on heroic in 2 months or less from tier release. Ideally, the faster the better. This will allow months of downtime between tiers and we expect to finish in the top 30 for the Americas/Oceanic. If tiers drag out for 4-6 months, schedules become complicated and natural roster turnover hurts progression.

Hey there MjH!

<He Man Woman Haters> onIllidan (US) is a 13/14 HM Horde guild that is looking for a full-time Rogue for 25-man progression!.
    Raid Schedule

Friday - 8:00- 12:00 PM CST
    Satuday - 8:00-12:00 PM CST
    Monday- 8:00- 12:00 PM CST

Contacts

Visit our website at hemanwomanhaters. enjin. com

or contact any of our officers during the day!

Recruitment Information Real-ID list:

Wildshot- Myzery#6427
    Shylôck- Schoolbored#1490
    Atticbeast- Aubrik#1471
    Jacobbunday- Impulsive#1668
    Babylocket- Caitlyn#1266

Heya - this might be a bit late for you - we're a well established, 8 year-old guild horde-side on Whisperwind-US. Currently 12/14H, we plan on having garrosh down before the expansion. We offer a more mature (many of us are professionals with families), drama-free raid environment than commonly available.

Details below
    Whisperwind Eleven is a 25 man Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST.
    Founded in February of 2006, WW11 is a progression raiding guild that values a culture of mature, respectful and fun gameplay over server firsts.

Currently 12/14 Heroic SoO

Key accomplishments:
    (achievements cleared while content was current unless noted)
    * Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
    * Glory of the Raider
    * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
    * 25-man Tribute to Insanity
    * Heroic Halion - 25
    * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
    * Glory of the ICC Raider 25
    * 9/13 Cataclysm HM (13/13 cleared for fun later during DS)
    * 5/6 Firelands HM
    * Glory of the Firelands Raider 25
    * 8/8 DS HM
    * Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider 25
    * 4/16 Heroic Tier 14
    * 4/12 Heroic ToT
    * 12/14 Heroic SoO

Raid Schedule:
    All raids are from 12am EST- 3am EST (9pm PST to midnight PST): Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
    We also offer organized guild Flex Raids for Achievements, in 5.4, every Tuesday starting at 11 server.

Key Guild Differentiators:
    * Stability - 8 years of progression 25 man raiding
    * Culture - We are a group of adults that expect mutual trust and respect from our raiders, sense of humor is a plus! Most of our team is 25+. Our raid schedule is designed for those with careers and kids: 9pm PST to midnight, 3 raids a week
    * Punctual - 99% of raids end by 12:15am
    * PG-13 gchat/vent ("Disney rules" no profanity, no racist or dirty jokes), we're not prudes but we believe that any kids hanging around while their folks are raiding don't need to be scarred for life if they happen to hear something in vent.
    * No l33t sp34k, yelling or raging allowed in chat or vent, ever (u fail ur nub). If this is how you communicate you will not fit in.
    * Fast pulling" culture, we like to respect each other's time and keep things moving
    * Our goal is to complete all heroic content and raid metas while the content is current
    * We don't race for server firsts, we see content on our time schedule

Guild Culture:
    Most of us are hardcore gamers who grew up on Pacman, Quake, Starcraft, Zelda and Mario. Some of us got married, settled down, and are looking for a guild in which we can continue a hardcore approach to gaming on a more limited time schedule.
    The guild is an open book. Applicants are welcome to listen in on raids, ask any member for their opinion on the leadership, or simultaneously apply for other guilds. We understand that joining a guild is a big decision and support applicants who do their research to choose the right guild for them.

We are only accepting players of exceptional skill, commitment and cultural fit. If you are all of these things then you will likely have a raid spot available. Whisperwind Eleven has a unique approach to recruitment, we recruit players not gear.

We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply, make sure the following describe you:
    1. You think you'll have near 100% attendance.
    2. You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around.
    3. Given the choice you'd rather show up for progression nights than farming nights because seeing new content is more exciting than farming epics.
    4. Theorycrafting is something you think is fun and will make you a better player.

Final Notes
    The guild is here for the long-term, and that’s what we’re thinking about during recruitment - Although 85% is the minimum requirement for raiding we require 100% from applicants.
    About Whisperwind
    Release day server
    PvE, US Central Time
    High population
    Rampage Battlegroup
    2:1 Alliance:Horde ratio

To apply message/mail in game on Whisperwind to one of these officers " Tunarr#1880 (recruitment) Dona #1555(GM), Nabla #1766 (co-GM), Khione#1561 (recruitment)"

www.whisperwind-eleven.com

Hi MjH! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for SFN.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our heroic 25-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a few reliable DPS for continued heroic progression. We currently have a spot for a skilled rogue.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 12/14H.

If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or any of the officers online (Maktruk, Brutongaster, Sigrùn, Wungles or Andamohnium). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!

Apply here: http://arathianknights.com/

<Arathian Knights> has raided since Vanilla and has been in a server first position since WotLK. We completed 14/14HM this tier ranked as the 3rd 10-man in the US, with a *far* lighter schedule than our competitors. In preparation for mythic, we are currently running two 14/14HM groups, and regularly complete both runs in less than three raid days. Our intent is to swap to 25 man once we have enough strong raiders/apps. We're ~3 people away from doing that comfortably.

We are specifically focused on recruiting:
    ~2 Healers
    Ranged DPS
    Exceptional applicants of any spec/role -- we have a very flexible roster, if you're awesome, we want to have you raiding with us.

Note: Any recruitment we do now is for an *immediate* core spot (although if you'd prefer to finish out the tier with your current guild we can probably make that work too).

The group raids on the following days during progression (Pacific Time):
    Tuesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
    Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
    Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
    Monday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
    *RARE* Sunday 7:30pm - 11:30pm (1-2x a tier)

Feel free to ask our recruitment officer, Dimira (Akatosh#1385) any questions you may have.

Hey there! I'm super interested in having you join our team. I love your attitude toward raiding and know that you'd be a great asset to our raiding environment and our guild. If you'd like, we can trial you this Tuesday. I'll leave you some information below. Reach out if you're interested.

We are currently looking for a few stellar dps. All dps will be considered, although we're specifically looking for a rogue, fury warrior, WW monk, enhance shaman, boomkin, and/or mage.

<<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Occasional Excellence (OE) is a 25 man progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a 2-night schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong SA, know your class inside and out, follow directions well, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Jariyah (Jariyah#1831), Ovy (Ovy85#1716), Rai (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions.

<<Progression>>

As of January, OE is back to 25s! Our team is currently 13/14H. OE includes top talent from across WoW, including players with 14/14H killed. OE is no stranger to top ranked kills, including many world top 500 kills and killing end of tier bosses like Nefarian in fewer than 40 pulls. WE WILL KILL GARROSH BEFORE NEXT TIER! For more information about current and past tier progression, please see our website.

<<Current Openings>>

All classes will be considered, although we are currently full on tanks. In particular, we are looking for strong dps and healers with dps offspecs. Successful applicants will be a minimum of 575+ with 12+/14H.

**We're open to cross realm trials, but require transfer to the server after one raid week.**

<<Raid Schedule>>

OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our 25 man team, we are altaholics who commonly run ten man teams on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available.

<<About Us>>

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ require/21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then this might be the right guild for you.

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!

Hey Chaxx

<Pure> is looking for a rogue. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 25 US 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 14/14 25HM SoO (US 24), last tier we were 13/13 25HM and finished with US 24. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6.5 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Immortalis – Horde / Zul’jin (PvE) – 12/14 HM
    Since WoW beta 2004 - Good People Killing Internet Dragons Together.
    Raid schedule: 10/25 Raiding, Monday - Thursday: 8PM (EST) - 11PM (EST)

We've recently lost a number of players for various reasons, and as a result have switched to raiding 10 man so we can continue clearing the instance while rotating people through for gearing purposes. We are actively recruiting to re-fill our raid roster so we can continue 25 man raiding and move into mythic raiding in Warlords.

Current Needs:
    Ranged: Druid, Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman
    Melee: DK, Druid, Monk, Shaman
    Healers: Druid, Priest, Shaman
    Tanks: Closed

If this sounds interesting, feel free to read more about us!
    Recruitment thread for more info - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1112260?page=1
    Guild Website - http://www.immortalisguild.net
    BattleTag Contacts for any questions - Raelina#1496, Dustpuppy#1853 or Quiggy#1450

Good luck in your search!

Guild: Therapists
    Server: Blackrock (Horde)
    25M 13/14H

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

*Strong leadership (since 2008)
    *Fun atmosphere
    *Mature members

Being that we have been raiding together for a long time, we are looking for people who want a guild home - long term. We are quite happy with our guild “personality” and seek others who enjoy a drama–free and fun place to raid. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their twenties or thirties and all members treat each other with respect. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me (terroarr#1146) or another officer in game on Blackrock. Good luck in your guild search.

Guild website: therapists.guildlaunch.com

Contacts: Terroarr#1146
    or
    Grenouille
    Shocksyn
    Onýx
    Unahornn

10+ Year Old Account
    Contingency is a semi-hardcore 10man guild on Alexstrasza looking to recruit for 20man Mythic raiding in WoD.

What type of players do we want?

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it's available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team. This involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
    • Having stable computers and internet connections
    • Min/maxing your character
    • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes' developments as well as the game's developments and upcoming changes

Ranks at the end of each tier:

Tier 12 (25man) 7/7H US #179
    Tier 13 (25man) 8/8H US #84
    Tier 14 (25man) 16/16H US #59
    Tier 15 (25man) 13/13H US #36
    Tier 16 (10man) 14/14H US #70

We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes to continue improving our progression in Warlords of Draenor and beyond.

What were looking for: Skilled Players on/off Server.

Just because these are the only classes listed does not mean we don't have room or a perm spot. Good players who want to progress with low raid hours this is the place for you!

Raid Times:

9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Monday-Thursday

Contact Information:

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/

Officers:
    • Divr (Divr#1350)
    • Adellianna (Adel#1579)
    • Problim
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump Bumpity
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes