Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    im the prittiest lady in all the land
    You have all the prettiest princes swooning over you as we speak. Can I have your autograph?

10+ Year Old Account
    I only sign Mousepads

We are planning to do bosses in SoO flex this next Saturday folks. 580+ please, need all and everyone. Spreadsheet starting after I'm off work tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    I guess I will announce this here so everyone can see it, I missed the 10 man raid tonight (That's right 10 man hunter raid, on something we already conquered in 25 man)(oh and this is what week 7 of hunter raids?) , I know I should of told you guys, but I had family come in that I didn't know about and I hadn't seen them in over year. Needless to say I'm not going to say "hey people I haven't seen in a year, I cant talk to you because I have a 10 man old content WOW raid to do on something we already cleared". Yea that wasn't going to happen, Sorry I didn't get on to tell you guys, but I figured there would be extras. It was nice that when I got home and logged on to see how you guys were doing, I heard all the shit talking that was occurring because I missed. It was nice to see how everyone really felt about me and how I was quote "holding back the raid playing as survival". Kinda funny. I will spare you the talking that you were going to have with me about my attendance and making shoot have to tank. Sorry shoot, I didn't think it would be a big deal for you to just get a turtle and have everyone md it. As for me playing survival to tank, the reason I was survival (to all you clueless people who know nothing about pet tanking) was because it didnt really matter what spec you were because the whole premise of pet tanking is basically : 1) everyone md your pet 2) stampede 3) use last stand, and because of a bug, your pet gets all of your stampedes last stand making him have 2 mil health. 4) your pet dies shortly after stampede and last stand end. 5) hopefully the fight is over. So again it doesnt matter if I was BM for "endless wrath glyph" and I would switch to it no problem if it was actually needed (as I did several times). Also playing as survival makes things far easier to pick up because the hunter itself is doing so much of the damage and it is all being transferred to you pet. So to everyone who jumped on the bandwagon and enjoyed shit talking me, you are clueless. I am not going to waste time on my saturday night with people who enjoy shit talking people behind their back. So god bless, good luck on all the progression you guys will be doing, which I guess is just flex SoO? Then just farm content I guess, because there always has to be a hunter raid right. Have fun at the blizzcon meet up that you guys talk about literally every raid, which I am sure will be the shit, so much fun at blizzcon its insane. I am sure you will fill my boots pretty quickly because I am shit anyways and was just holding everyone back. Grats on your 5 hour raid tonight on 10 man old content, you accomplished a lot.

@ shoot
    no hard feelings.
    interesting, good read

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    I guess I will announce this here so everyone can see it, I missed the 10 man raid tonight (That's right 10 man hunter raid, on something we already conquered in 25 man)(oh and this is what week 7 of hunter raids?) , I know I should of told you guys, but I had family come in that I didn't know about and I hadn't seen them in over year. Needless to say I'm not going to say "hey people I haven't seen in a year, I cant talk to you because I have a 10 man old content WOW raid to do on something we already cleared". Yea that wasn't going to happen, Sorry I didn't get on to tell you guys, but I figured there would be extras. It was nice that when I got home and logged on to see how you guys were doing, I heard all the shit talking that was occurring because I missed. It was nice to see how everyone really felt about me and how I was quote "holding back the raid playing as survival". Kinda funny. I will spare you the talking that you were going to have with me about my attendance and making shoot have to tank. Sorry shoot, I didn't think it would be a big deal for you to just get a turtle and have everyone md it. As for me playing survival to tank, the reason I was survival (to all you clueless people who know nothing about pet tanking) was because it didnt really matter what spec you were because the whole premise of pet tanking is basically : 1) everyone md your pet 2) stampede 3) use last stand, and because of a bug, your pet gets all of your stampedes last stand making him have 2 mil health. 4) your pet dies shortly after stampede and last stand end. 5) hopefully the fight is over. So again it doesnt matter if I was BM for "endless wrath glyph" and I would switch to it no problem if it was actually needed (as I did several times). Also playing as survival makes things far easier to pick up because the hunter itself is doing so much of the damage and it is all being transferred to you pet. So to everyone who jumped on the bandwagon and enjoyed shit talking me, you are clueless. I am not going to waste time on my saturday night with people who enjoy shit talking people behind their back. So god bless, good luck on all the progression you guys will be doing, which I guess is just flex SoO? Then just farm content I guess, because there always has to be a hunter raid right. Have fun at the blizzcon meet up that you guys talk about literally every raid, which I am sure will be the shit, so much fun at blizzcon its insane. I am sure you will fill my boots pretty quickly because I am shit anyways and was just holding everyone back. Grats on your 5 hour raid tonight on 10 man old content, you accomplished a lot.

@ shoot
    no hard feelings.
    I had to leave after we got down Twins, but honestly, no one made a huge deal about this. I mean, there were multiple people streaming so you could check it out what was said if you wanted. I think Shoot was saying something about a pet build/talent that he was using that made tanking easier, but it sounded more like shoptalk to me. We had backups. It wasn't a big deal.

Sorry my real life conflicted with setting up the flex and we had to copy paste content last week. Again, no hard feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    ... but honestly, no one made a huge deal about this..
    Truth. I hope everything was worked out last night? Kiss was a good tank for the 25-man.

Can't wait for SoO.
    Friends.
    #TeamHunter

Frieeends :3

10+ Year Old Account
    But not Alvarie, F' that guy..

#Bestbenchwarmer2014

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    But not Alvarie, F' that guy..

#Bestbenchwarmer2014
    At least you don't ditch your wife like Effin' style.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    At least you don't ditch your wife like Effin' style.
    Word. That guy!

All issues in the past, we are doing one last progression run this Saturday, same time same place. It would be awesome if folks could set aside any differences or troubles to make slaying several SoO flex bosses come to a reality. I will go with a full group or not, but I will be selectively picking skilled as well as geared players for now.

I plan on starting fun races or reclearing content with lower geared folks who missed past raids in the next couple of weeks. Fun things to do outside of glorifying and slaying tough conquests will be the next step to downgrade from the stress in anticipation of WoD and ptr testing around the corner. For those who come weekly, for those who still support even if they need to miss some runs, to those who just joined; your support is constantly thanked and appreciated by myself especially.

Continue doing awesome things, go #TeamHunter!

Now to convince my guild to go Horde so I can get in on the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Now to convince my guild to go Horde so I can get in on the fun.
    D: Do what Cliper does and make two hunters!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    D: Do what Cliper does and make two hunters!
    Yea, that kid does things

10+ Year Old Account
    Why focus on being decent at one hunter, when you can be mediocre at two like Cliper!

At least my army knife is better then yours...... besides, only you can disengage off the Horridon trash bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliperlol View Post
    besides, only you can disengage off the Horridon trash bridge.
    Classic! "Wait... how did Alvarie die?"

Post about you guys: http://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/08/in...ters-handling/

If I missed anyone's stream link, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    Post about you guys: http://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/08/in...ters-handling/

If I missed anyone's stream link, let me know!
    Thanks for the press, Bendak! Nice interview!