Poll: Would you found this projects?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has got to be the most retarded thing I've read in a while.

I would join the manhunt looking for this person.

Quote Originally Posted by Yauld View Post
    I think they have to as animal cruelty is against the law. Having videos/threats of kittens getting tormented would probably not serve the site well.
    In what country? If the kickstarter is made in a country that got no laws against animal cruelty, what then?
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I was keeping this topic for a boring days...so here it goes..

...oh and before you going full out...that never happened. At least not yet .

Project name: Kitten experiments

A guy wants half a milion dollars to spare one kitten and he wants them in 30 days.
    If he wont recive the money in 30 days, he will send a video of each kitten geting killed a diferent way and very very brutal .

After the kickstarter is founded there will be a option that for every 100.000$ added to money pool will spare 1 kitten (out of 8).
    So his objective will be to get half a milion + 700.000$.
    If he gets so much money, the kittens will be spared and send to shelter or some family that needs them.
    If not...they will get killed.

The guy wont be trackeable, because he would be using a laptop and everyday he will update the page how the kittens have grown. (he will use free wi-fi and change the location every time)
    In other words...you wont know who he is, how old he is, is he or she and so on.
    Same goes for bank. Money will go in sveden and become untrackeable.

So do you think internet would save those kittens? Or would they prefer to watch them suffering?
    Kittens on internet are holy. And hurting one would be a huge shock. (remember the microwave tread?)

Would you found this projects?
    Everything is traceable, even the most revered hackers, they get tracked easily as well.

You always leave a trace, no matter what. So if it happens, report them to authorities and he'll be arrested in a few hours

Deleted
    What would happen if someone put a bounty on this guys head using kickstarter?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't most internet caffe, change their wifi password daily if not every few hours?
    and free wifi is generally preety shitty outside of the store/caffe. so He would have to enter the area to get access to them.
    Last edited by Rustedsaint; 2014-07-13 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the dumbest excuse for a thread I've seen here. And that's saying something.

Anyone who even expressed the desire to do this needs to be run over by a motorcycle doing around 110MPH. Several times.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

This is what you were keeping for a boring day? I am disappoint.

That said, everything would need to be approved, he'd have to give an SSN, an address, a bank account, a state ID and a credit/debit card. So...he'd have to someone forge all of that and get through the system, then it wouldn't really be considering a project, and would be taken down or denied.

In the hypothetical world where it went through and all of this was happening, I personally wouldn't, but i don't donate to any of these online fundraising give me/us money things, but I'm sure others would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What would happen if someone put a bounty on this guys head using kickstarter?
    Psh, they would use Craigslist for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Everything is traceable, even the most revered hackers, they get tracked easily as well.

You always leave a trace, no matter what. So if it happens, report them to authorities and he'll be arrested in a few hours
    While it's true you always leave a mark, you can modify, hide, and simply merge it with others; Much like the dark-net, there pedophiles can upload, download, and share CP with impunity.

Just as political dissidents can also share media without fear of repercussion, the only way to break through the protection provided would be to compromise it; Which did occur a few times in the past for a few users who used outdated models.

Generally though, once you take a few certain steps you'll be almost untraceable, add on a few more that those whom U/L illegal media's and you'll never be caught within reason.

This is all assuming the guy can get a verified account on the internet and not the other side though, and if he did manage to get a verified account he'd be easily tracked regardless.

Deleted
    Lol, if you'd give money to this, soon kickstarter will have a lot of people threatening to kill various stuff.

Unleash 4chan on his ass.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    No. I wouldn't pay. Thousands of animals suffer horribly ever day. It sucks. People would be better off donating to a legitimate animal charity, or if they're so inclined, to starting a kickstarter to pay for the worlds finest private detective to find this douchebag :P

If you did pay, someone this sadistic will probably still be having fun torturing and killing animals, and potentially people if he's got a taste for it. You're probably not actually saving those kittens. You'd just be funding his lifestyle.
    I think we would need something harsher than a detective.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    However its well known that people who kill pets like this are usualy killing people next.
    What's that supposed to mean? That killing a kitten suddenly turns you in an homicidal psychopath? That sounds like a pretty huge leap of logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Unleash 4chan on his ass.
    I agree with this. 4chan would goof around a bit and then move on to the next person. Unleash TUMBLR on his ass afterward. Between the fact he's white, male, and animal cruelty, they would have a field day with the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kickstarter will not approve this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    What's that supposed to mean? That killing a kitten suddenly turns you in an homicidal psychopath? That sounds like a pretty huge leap of logic.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this. 4chan would goof around a bit and then move on to the next person. Unleash TUMBLR on his ass afterward. Between the fact he's white, male, and animal cruelty, they would have a field day with the guy.
    Most serial killers start with animals.

Why is the "No" option formulated this way? I would never donate because he would kill them anyway or try again to force more money but not because i want to see them suffer. Make a proper poll or gtfo.

OP probably just watched the intro to the movie untraceable.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    Kickstarter doesnt show anything.

No I wouldn't. Not a cat lover.