3 arrested Israelis confess revenge behind the murder of Abu Khudair, 16 Yo.

Now for all those who tried hard to manipulate everyone here making the murder look like a "honor killing" by his own family because the boy was gay ... shame on you ! how do you sleep at night ? tight I guess with no bombing over your roof !

http://news.msn.com/world/israel-cha...ers?ocid=twmsn

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Now for all those who tried hard to manipulate everyone here making the murder look like a "honor killing" by his own family because the boy was gay ... shame on you ! how do you sleep at night ? tight I guess with no bombing over your roof !

It was all speculation until official statement, the family was known to have beef with rivaling families.

As for the case itself, life in prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see Israel taking action. Hopefully the Palestinian investigation into the murdered Jewish teenagers will yield similar results.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    Good to see Israel taking action. Hopefully the Palestinian investigation into the murdered Jewish teenagers will yield similar results.

Was there one? I don't remember hearing anything.

So what's your point?
    Unlike the Arabs, Israel arrested the murderers and they'll go to prison for life.
    Any Palestinian murderer is considered a hero of the people, he & his family will get payments from the Palestinian government based on how many civilians he killed.

As for the "with no bombing over your roof!", it's not like your people aren't trying for years now, they're just bad at it.

Anything else you want to add?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-07-14 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Was there one? I don't remember hearing anything.
    Of course not lol. They could not care less about any investigation into that crime.

Where are the people on "palestines side" that were screaming that there would never be an investigation/arrest into this attack?

- - - Updated - - -

THis seems like a completely reasonable OP that won't turn into yet another "ISRAEL IS EVIL!" "NO PALESTINE IS EVIL!" circle jerk that just goes on and on until it is locked sometime between pages seven and 12.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account

Unless you live in Israel and have to be woken up by constant Palestinian rocket attacks that have no target beyond anything in Israel they can manage to kill.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I'm sure the palestinian authorities have made that the top priority
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    THis seems like a completely reasonable OP that won't turn into yet another "ISRAEL IS EVIL!" "NO PALESTINE IS EVIL!" circle jerk that just goes on and on until it is locked sometime between pages seven and 12.
    Well terrorists and their supporters need to be loud to make their methods effective. Let the little prick yell, this is mostly a free world, unlike any Muslim nation.

Deleted
    An interesting info-graphic i found earlier on deaths, instigation of attacks, and overall deaths in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure the palestinian authorities have made that the top priority
    To be fair, they have no authority over the west bank. So....

Sorry to say they never bothered to do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Palemaster View Post
    Well terrorists and their supporters need to be loud to make their methods effective. Let the little prick yell, this is mostly a free world, unlike any Muslim nation.
    Terrorist and freedom fighter trope. At this point, both sides are huge dicks. There will constantly be terrorism as Palestianian people living in west banks will be uprooted from their homes to develop the area. Since, Israel does not Compensate them or relocate them, they end up in Refugee camps. You are telling me under that circumstance, you won't turn terrorist or freedom fighter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Sorry to say they never bothered to do one.
    Legally they can't. Is not West Bank under Israeli authority?

- - - Updated - - -

At least Israel is behaving like a proper state. By prosecuting these murders, Israel at least showing rule of law is above nationalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this thread is backfiring on the OP, he wanted it to be anti-Israel, and all it is doing is showing they are a nation of laws :P
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing the thread, I realize there is a discussion that could be had here - but we're clearly not going in that direction.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter