Imma get you infracted!
    But

I

love

you

!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    yes, and that is that the glass is not only the wrong size, it is also the wrong shape.
    No, the answer depends on whether the glass is being filled or emptied; perspective and what the object is used for determines is it half full or half empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Don't you have some fermented fish to eat?!

Buchhalter Uber Alles?

Now shush number person, I got important IT shit to do...like decide which live rendition of Comfortably Numb is the best.

Toss up atm between Earl's Court 94 and Venice 89 for those interested in my research!
    this is going in the budget. we only have some much budgeted for talking.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Like language and Welsh, intelligence and Tradewind.
    What's wrong with Welsh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No, the answer depends on whether the glass is being filled or emptied; perspective and what the object is used for determines is it half full or half empty.
    The question is "is the glass half full, or half empty ?" this must mean that the filling or emptying phase has been completed and there is a quantifiable amount of liquid that is in the container.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    They evaporated due to being 99.99% empty.
    You really are funny

I just wanted to share this, even though I know most people know it, but I still find it fascinating.

yup thats true, the reason why we can touch each other and not pass directly through ppl, is bcoz of the eletromagnetic force field that those atoms create, so the person you touch is actually just the forcefields interacting. should try reading what happens in empty space/vacuum according to quantum field theory that would blow your mind.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    But

I

love

you

!
    exit only.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

This is not correct, the empty space is way more than 99.99%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No they're not! They just reflect light in a spectrum from ~570 to ~590 nm we interpret as "yellow". This is complicated by the potential for a genetic mutation in humans resulting in a forth color rod that is more receptive to the wavelength.
    I mean... this is sort of silly. We define yellow as things that reflect light in that spectrum.

It reminds me of NDT on Cosmos talking about how we never actually touch each other, on the atomic level or whatever. Which ... sure, but that's not really how human beings define "touching". It's an interesting fact but it's not really meaningful in the day to day human world. We *do* touch each other because that's just how we define touch on the macro level. Sure things aren't actually yellow/ it's just an interpretation by our eyes/brains, but that interpretation is what makes yellow yellow. Yellow exists as that interpretation and not really anything else. So... as we define yellow, lemons are yellow.

I've now typed "yellow" enough times that it looks to me like it's spelled wrong. I hate when this happens. :\
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, according to modern particle physics, we are either 100% empty space or we are 100% full space. The thing is, particles do not have "size" the way we understand it, they are not some kind of spheres we can touch, but they are rather just fields, mathematically - wave functions spread across all the space. So, we are either 100% empty if you don't count the fields as a matter, or we are 100% full since even one particle in its light cone fills the total space with its wave function.

Of course you can make different interpretations, such as considering an atom 100% full, that is considering that atom has the "size" of its largest electron orbit - but that would not be entirely accurate.

Deleted
    "There is no greater void than the one between your ears..."
    -Void Ray. Starcraft 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    There might have been interesting discussion on this topic, but the way this thread went was just terrible. I see no alternative then to close this mess.

CLOSED.