Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Chris Hardwick aka nerdist hosting BlizzCon 2014, not Jay Mohr.

https://twitter.com/jaymohr37/status/488681899498299393

**As of 6pm EST 7/15/2014 the tweet no longer exists.
    One can only assume this information wasn't suppose to be released and Blizzard cracked down.

Last edited by Elvine; 2014-07-15 at 10:12 PM.

Cool I like that guy.

oh, that's neat. he's a pretty cool guy, and cute too.

thats cool, hes super funny on chelsea lately

I find this guy so down to earth and he always asks such great questions and has an amazing rapport with his guests on the nerdist podcast. Nothing against Mohr, but he's more "used car salesman" funny and Hardwick is just like, a friendly dude. Good news all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Deleted
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Jay Mohr FTW!

Thank goodness, but I will say that Jay Mohr stepped it up last year and acted a lot more professionally and kept the show moving. That train wreck the BlizzCon before where they thought Kat Hunter could keep him under control was pathetic. The first year Jay did it, he was flat-out stoned or drunk and didn't give a crap about the gig.

Nobody's said it yet?

Points!

I'll be that one cynical asshole who, unfortunately for all the Hardwick fans, just has to say it: Chris Hardwick is super overrated and I wish he would go away. Everybody seems to love this guy and I'll never understand it. *shrugs* I've never been a Jay Mohr fan either but in this situation, considering how many people are in love with Chris Hardwick, he will probably be a much better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobakanushe View Post
    I'll be that one cynical asshole who, unfortunately for all the Hardwick fans, just has to say it: Chris Hardwick is super overrated and I wish he would go away. Everybody seems to love this guy and I'll never understand it. *shrugs* I've never been a Jay Mohr fan either but in this situation, considering how many people are in love with Chris Hardwick, he will probably be a much better choice.
    Because he is funny? I enjoy his standup a lot. Not sure what else there is to say besides your opinion, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon 2014 is DEAD!

While I somewhat liked Jay Mohr hosting Blizzcon, it's good to bring in someone different.

Cool, I enjoy his humor and it's clear he's actually interested in gaming/nerd culture. He would have been a much better co-host for the VGA's last December over Joel McHale too. Then again a potted plant would have been a better choice than McHale.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool changeing it up from time to time goes a long way. Hes also a pretty cool guy so that's a plus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I almost want to go to Blizzcon now knowing that Jay isn't going to be there. He's not funny and even his Walken impersonation no longer entertains me at this point. I can distinctly remember 5-6 times during Blizzcon 2009 hearing "Kill yourself, Jay" being shouted during breaks in his idiotic bullshit.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    He's really cute in that picture <3

Wow this is going to be quite the blizzcon. He's a great host in everything I've seen so I'm all for this.

Never even heard of the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Never even heard of the guy.
    He's the host of Talking Dead, and has his own show called @Midnight. Pretty down to earth as well which is nice.

Damn, I like them both. It would have been the dream if Chris replaced Geoff Keighley, but I will endure.