Thread: Weak Auras help

Deleted

Weak Auras help

Heya, so I tried ElVui today and personally absolutely despised it, the layout was nice but for PVP I could not stand it, I had no clue what was going on for the majority of the match

I did however LOVE the CD tracker it had with it (What buffs I had active, RJW/ Tigers brew/ Nimble brew etc)

Does anyone have a script for Weak Auras that are similar to them for RJW/ Tigers Brew/ Nimble Brew/ Touch Of Karma/Prideful Gladiators badge of conquest and finally double dancing steel?

Thanks in advance, I tried using Weak Auras myself but could not for the life of me sort it out either (I feel so illiterate now aha)

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its clear you didnt' even attempt to look for information. There is a stickied thread literally above this one with all the WA you could need, or good places to start and adapt to your own.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uras-All-Specs
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    I'm sorry you didn't read what I said, I said a Weak Aura like the basic ELVUI one, the ones above are all icons/not the same. Thanks for trying to be a ... though

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimiane View Post
    I'm sorry you didn't read what I said, I said a Weak Aura like the basic ELVUI one, the ones above are all icons/not the same. Thanks for trying to be a ... though
    No, I read what you said. In the WA thread are all the buffs you could need, you can easily adjust the looks to fit how you want IE; the ElvUI CD tracker

Even if you cannot find what you want, or unwilling to put the time into it, it would be better to add to the pre-existing thread than make a new one.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/classtimer
    This might be the answer for you.