Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't get the webcomic at all
    It's about how you can already look the same as each other by going to the barber shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing to get. It's not funny. Apparently players should just readily accept sameface because it's more feasible. Who cares if models look nothing like your old one and all look the same? It's like, really hard for them to make it happen, so you've got no right to not like it.
    Look! Words!

Playing since vanilla beta and i ve never ever received invitation for wow expansions apart from 1 year pass thing which is lame.

9 year old account and apro 6 or 7 years active... gotta love rng

The comic makes fun of the comic itself. It shows that the maker of the comic is a hypocrit that demands more complex and different faces and not the same face with different features but on the other hand always draws the same faces for his own comic characters and also just changes facial features like the haircut and hair color.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Reads news article, checks email:

Congratulations, you've been selected to participate in the beta test of World of Warcraft®: Warlords of Draenor™!

You can download the client now! Be ready to log in to the game from Friday, June 27, at 2:00 PM PDT, when new content will be available to play.

:O

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Playing since 2005, 11 Level 90 chars, raiding SoO 25HC 3 times a week, logging in every day for daily crafting quests does not seem to be enough to get a beta invite.
    Playing since Jan 1 2006, login a few times every week, do flex 4 on my main and alt and... didn't get an invite. At least with people like you not getting one I feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Wife had an account since 2008 and got in last wave, good thing I copied my lock to her account before going inactive. Wasn't going to buy it unless I can try it first.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMeister- View Post
    Where does it show up on your launcher? I just haven't got a beta invite since Wotlk...

Above the big "Play" button there's a drop down menu where you should be able to click on "Beta: Warlords of Draenor" below "In development".
    Before you download anything I suggest you delete all old beta/ptr things on your computer and then download the WoD one(if/when you get it).