Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Because Sims do back it up? EEoG is a lot stronger than Skeers in any given scenario, unless your RPPM luck gives you like 80% buff uptime.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Why do you say fury is super dependant on EEoG when AMR and the Sims do not back that up?
    Because AMR is shit unless you know every little buggy thing it does and how to get around them, as well as where it simply is unusable because its too inaccurate.

And sims do back it up.

AMR does not account for the CDR portion of EEoG which causes it to undervalue the strength of said trinket.

Speaking of AMR, has it ever been corrected in how to handle amplification trinkets yet or no? I remember on my Druid I'd have to unequip the trinket before using it to get the Haste necessary to reach the breakpoint after adding in the amp part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you say fury is super dependant on EEoG when AMR and the Sims do not back that up?
    It's not "dependent".
    EEoG is just too good to compete against, but you "can" play it without...

EEoG makes it stupidly easy to do a proper CS window without losing any RB proc because you will always have a SB for it. But it doesn't mean you can only play Fury with EEoG, people played it for the entire expansion without...

I don't know if it's better to fit SB every 2 CSs or to simply use it on CD as a Filler though.

Edit: Oh, sorry. I didn't read the entire thing before posting.
    AMR is a good tool to gearing stuff after you fix it's Weight Values with SimC, not the way you're using it.

My advice would be to just Sim it... Fury's module on SimC is probably the more accurate of them.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2014-08-03 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Because AMR is shit unless you know every little buggy thing it does and how to get around them, as well as where it simply is unusable because its too inaccurate.

And sims do back it up.
    Well I ran the simc for my warrior, I ran it at least 5 times 25,000 iterations switching weapons and trinkets for my gear that I own, the EEoG LFR or Flex did not beat out the 528 Skeers best to best iteration. But when I turned off all restrictions on AMR EEoG did show BIS for the highest ilvl gear. Has to be a low ilvl issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    AMR does not account for the CDR portion of EEoG which causes it to undervalue the strength of said trinket.

Speaking of AMR, has it ever been corrected in how to handle amplification trinkets yet or no? I remember on my Druid I'd have to unequip the trinket before using it to get the Haste necessary to reach the breakpoint after adding in the amp part.

Does simC properly handle the CDR of EEoG?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I ran the simc for my warrior, I ran it at least 5 times 25,000 iterations switching weapons and trinkets for my gear that I own, the EEoG LFR or Flex did not beat out the 528 Skeers best to best iteration. But when I turned off all restrictions on AMR EEoG did show BIS for the highest ilvl gear. Has to be a low ilvl issue.

For 1.) It's probably because you messed something up, either talent wise or otherwise. For 2.) Yes, because you get SB inside every CS that way.

Well I was thinking of one other possibility. If I use the export to simC from AMR vs importing it directly from the Armory will I get different results? I have been using the export just to save time and not have to log in and out over and over and change glyphs ect.

Edit: Also I have not spent the valor yet in game to increasse my ilvl of a few of my gear even though I have the valor to do so, I wanted to make sure I did the sim before I spend the valor. So I used AMR to raise my ilvl by valor upgrades.
    Last edited by Valkaneer; 2014-08-03 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was thinking of one other possibility. If I use the export to simC from AMR vs importing it directly from the Armory will I get different results? I have been using the export just to save time and not have to log in and out over and over and change glyphs ect.
    You have to do more than just copy it over. You have to make sure to delete the armory imported setup too.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe a lower ilvl EEoG isn't useful enough in your case.
    Low Weapon damage results in low Stombolt damage, and low ilvl EEoG doesn't make you fit every CS with SB anyway.

Yes it does handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    You have to do more than just copy it over. You have to make sure to delete the armory imported setup too.

Of coarse I do that. I don't even think it would run if you did not.

Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    Maybe a lower ilvl EEoG isn't useful enough in your case.
    Low Weapon damage results in low Stombolt damage, and low ilvl EEoG doesn't make you fit every CS with SB anyway.

Yes it does handle it.
    Even a LFR EEoG allows you to get SB into every CS but you'll be delaying by 4 seconds or so. My understanding is that it's worth delaying.

As for Valk's issue I imagine it's because Skeer's being a RPPM rather than an ICD proc his best sim had almost full uptime on the Crit buff.

Ok, so I got it figured out, once put the gear on, re-SimC the stat weights then put that in and re-gemed EEoG over took the Brutal Talisman, so they have to be real close for my ilvl / gear in value. The new sim beat my old one by 1k dps, but will cost me a hella lot to re-gem and reforge it for that 1k dps gain.

From a personal perspective of someone who started over on his warrior (boosted to 90 on a new server) I made the change when I had the following:

2 LFR or better 2h weapons (Currently have Flex Sha sword main and LFR Sha sword off)
    2 set bonus (Helm and Gloves)
    30% crit unbuffed.

It was at this point where I jumped from doing 110 to 120k dps up to 180k ish (I am still learning fury still, not mastered it at all)

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien