Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[H] Grievance - US - Thrall

Grievance is recruiting for our Horde guild on the Thrall server (EST PVE). We are currently running Normals and our current raid times are:

Tuesday: 8PM-10PM CST (9PM-11PM EST\Server time)
    Thursday: 8PM-10PM CST (9PM-11PM EST\Server time)

If you do have any questions that you'd prefer to discuss with one of the recruitment officers, you can reach out to:

Alserus - Battletag: RwEightyFive#1319
    Mikiki - Battletag: Pia#1417

or visit our website at: grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild where you don't know anyone? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Official Grievance Guilds
    Archage
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Everquest II
    Everquest Next (Guild available at launch)
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server
    Neverwinter - Dragon Server
    Rift - Wolfsbane Server
    SWTOR (Empire:The Shadowlands / Republic:Jedi Covenant)
    WildStar (Dominion / Exile)
    World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmore)

Embassies (smaller Grievance Guilds)
    Aion
    Dragon's Prophet
    EvE
    League of Legends
    Lord of The Rings Online
    Minecraft
    The Secret World (Illuminati)

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)
    Battlefield 4
    Defiance
    Planetside 2 - (Terran Republic)
    World of Tanks

Grievance is a mature family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located throughout the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time. We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit out forums. Its free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. Place an introduction about yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time
    Alserus
    Recruiting Officer
    Grievance Gaming
    Last edited by Alserus; 2014-10-22 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Updating

These are really good people. If your looking for your long time home...give this guys a look!

Hey Guys,
    I'm Shadowborn, the guild leader of Grievance.

First of, I would like to share a bit of my history in Grievance.
    I joined 3 years ago to play Rift, I'm from Québec and English isn't my first language ... trust me I got fairly overwhelmed by the size of Grievance at first. That said it only took a couple of days before I realised how friendly everyone was, I made a ton of friends and ended up being the Raid leader of our Rift defiant guild.

Time passed we raided, we had fun but then Swotor happened, we played it then again met new people had a fun but as you guys all know... Everybody always come back to wow.
    And that's exactly what happened, sooner this year I fired my Wow account back up, joined the Grievance WoW guild, and again, in a couples of days in I had a bunch of new gaming friends to enjoy WoW with.
    We progressed trough Flex SoO fairly quickly and we are now starting reg 10mans and getting ready for WoDs.

We are a mature, family oriented guild. Most of us are retired hardcore/progression raiders with careers, families and responsibilities. We don't have the kind of time that HC raiding requires anymore, but we all know what raiding means and we all work towards the same goals... Success, fun, accessibility.
    We also like to plan fun transmog, achievements runs during the week ends and many other group activities.
    Raiding is not mandatory, there's always a couple of us on TeamSpeak so you're more than welcome to just log in and enjoy the social aspect of the guild.

If you are looking for a solid group of people to enjoy spending time with, look no further, Grievance is there for you.
    All the infos are in the OP, I hope I'll meet you guys soon.

Have a nice day !

-Shadowborn, GL of <Grievance>
    Last edited by shadowborns; 2014-07-17 at 03:08 PM.

When I first joined Grievance, I was wary of a guild with so many people. I didn't know if I would be treated as a total outsider. I thought that such a large guild wouldn't really care about one member. As someone who experience anxiety in these types of situations, I was glad to know that I wasn't treated any differently. Everyone is kind and considerate, always willing to lend a hand. We're a close-knit guild full of like minded people who feel that a choosing the right guild can improve your experience dramatically. It's been a little over a year since I first joined, and I'm very happy I made that decision. These goofballs are like a second family to me. I encourage those reading this post to check out the site.

This Guild is worlds above all.

As a MMO gamer since 2000 from Earth and Beyond to Everquest to SWG to FF11 to Wow to many others. One of my most hated parts was trying to find a group of people to play with common thoughts. Now since I am older I still want to play with great players and enjoy the game, see content and have fun while doing it. This guild is what you are looking for. I joined around November of last year. From day to day I feel like these are family and friends that will last a life time. I recommend everyone to take a look, If not for us here in WoW - Thrall but for one of the other guilds. There is Zero Drama and a Healthy Environment. Play an MMO the way it is meant to be played, with friends.

grievancegaming.org

Snalydo
    Executive Officer Of Grievance Horde Division

Grievance is still looking for like-minded players to join our family. If you are seeking a long-term home, please check us out:

grievancegaming.org

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Recruiting Officer for WoW-Horde and I have been a member on Grievance for about a year. Trust me, it's a stable, secure guild that isn't going anyplace (if you are sick of guilds falling apart right as you ramp up to actually do stuff). What do I like about Grievance?

-A LOT of people on TeamSpeak
    -General maturity and happiness level of the guildies, fun people and no drama
    -Real Life > Game, most of us have families, careers, jobs, schools and are committed to other things as well
    -You can go onto other games and see your friends on those games as well, you won't get gkicked or anything like that, we know everyone needs a break or see a new shiny game as a diversion
    -We still do old runs and raids for titles and stuff, to give everyone a chance to get their old stuff done and get achievements, titles and mounts
    -Still highly motivated to raid though 5.4.7 is about to end and 6.0 is on its way, we're really really active and working on raiding goals and getting Thrall kills, Normal 10 man runs
    -Gamer Girls of Grievance! Right on our forums's front page, you can check it out there, ladies, if you want to know more.

So, if you want to talk about you, or ask me a question about how to join, here's my RealID: pia#1417 or message /who Grievance in game and ask for any officer, we'd be glad to help.

We're still looking for players who are interested in a relaxed atmosphere and goofy camaraderie!

Check us out at grievancegaming.org.

If interested in joining but need some more information, my Real ID is Hek#1346 for those interested!

Grievance is still looking to bring more solid people into our community.

In addition to still fielding people for raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Grievance is still keeping things light and fun. Just this past Saturday, we saw another successful (and extremely fun) run of ICC and Firelands as we helped several people progress further along on legendary questlines and achievements.I urge anyone looking for a home to please check Grievance out.

Any questions or concerns you can ask here or reach out to me:

BattleTag: RwEightyFive#1319
    Twitter Handle: RwEightyFive

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump for an awesome group of people!!

Grievance is still raiding and still having a lot of fun in the process! Once 6.0/Warlords drops we'll be running Normals twice a week and eventually dipping our toes into the world of Heroic offerings of Warlords.

For now it's "Flex for all Tuesdays!" and Normals on Thursdays and we are having a blast! We take great pride in building our community and from top to bottom you will not find a bad seed. Solid people across the board, a very relaxed and social enviornment that will down raid content.

grievancegaming.org

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    A very good group of people. And they are not your standard - yeah we'll help you with your achievements and run through things, these people actually do help and enjoy doing it. I myself love the old instances and can always find a group to run ICC, Nax - what ever. If you're looking for some cool people, look no further!

Grievance maintained an active core to our community and we've seen quite the surge of new additions to our family over the past two months and we are still looking to add like-minded people into our community.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not only have we had a lot of new members but we have even more people than ever in TeamSpeak and doing group runs. Drama-free, b.s.-free runs make a solid team where the sky's the limit.

Grievance still looking to invite more people into our family. Both our in-game Guild chat and TeamSpeack channels are very lively. Raids still happen every Tuesday and Thursday. Saturday nights are Grievance Fun Runs that see us dive into older content for a number of different reasons. We are also hosting a weekly trivia contest for members of Grievance with some wonderful in-game prizes given out at the end of each month.

Check us out!

7+ Year Old Account
    Due to the surge of players coming back or else wanting to keep active and vital, we've done a ton of things this week as a group, for which we are so proud.

These items include doing: Flex 4 and Normal 25 man with Heirlooms for 3 of us on Tuesday plus a Tmog run after that for those interested; a mount run for the Ulduar mount Wednesday, a Flex 1 and 2 on Thursday, on Saturday we did Guild Raid achievements for Classic Raider and BC Raider, and the week's not over yet!

If you want to hear more, just whip over to grievancegaming.org or message me, pia#1417 or /who Grievance on the Thrall server and ask for assistance. You will be so glad you did.

Grievance is still marching strong this late into the expansion. Very active community!

TeamSpeak is filled with life.
    Raiding SoO is still a priority between Flex 4 and 25 Man Normals runs.
    Multiple "Fun Runs" throughout the week where our focus is "Transmog, Achievements & Mounts"
    Weekly Trivia Contest - Monthly & End of Year Mega Prizes

Grievance is still regularly clearing SoO with hopes of getting everyone their Heirloom weapons from Garrosh. The community is still very active and helpful and we are always looking to add more to our family!

Bump!
    New Grievance WoW newscast starting Dec 3!