WoD Beta: WW Skill pruning???

Are Windwalkers getting skill pruning as well? or are they being excluded from that? I made a Windwalker on beta last night and my bars were very full.(Far more full than the Warrior and Rogue that I made) I have a level 90 WW monk on live and from memory all the skills seem to be there in beta. Have they just not been pruned yet or are they being excluded from that or am I just not noticing a lot of skills missing??

Remember, Windwalkers and the monk class in general is fairly new. Warriors and rogues have been getting things for 10 years that, at the time seemed good, but now dont really fit. They took a few things away if I recall correctly, but nothing too important.

Quote Originally Posted by Morguard View Post
    Are Windwalkers getting skill pruning as well? or are they being excluded from that? I made a Windwalker on beta last night and my bars were very full.(Far more full than the Warrior and Rogue that I made) I have a level 90 WW monk on live and from memory all the skills seem to be there in beta. Have they just not been pruned yet or are they being excluded from that or am I just not noticing a lot of skills missing??
    The only things that I believe have been pruned are Spinning Fire Blossom, the other passives that were "Removed" were just baked into Tiger Stance I believe.

Thanks guys that makes sense. Looks like Monks will have the most skills than come WoD to look after.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is an entire thread devoted to WW in 6.0, try to contribute to that thread or look for your answers/information there before making a new thread please.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch