Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's why you dream.

Your brain just keeps going and going and going and when most of it shuts off for the night, that small bit that is still active? It keeps going and going and going, but now it lacks all the filters the awake mind has and thus you get dreams that make no sense.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's why you dream.

Your brain just keeps going and going and going and when most of it shuts off for the night, that small bit that is still active? It keeps going and going and going, but now it lacks all the filters the awake mind has and thus you get dreams that make no sense.
    so the dream i had the other night about being a mass murderer is without any foundation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have the opposite problem? I can make it throughout the day without having the need to start a single, constructive conversation that isn't "Hi, how are you,? etc" and be completely fine by the end of the day. With little critical thinking involve on top of that. Now, I have my hobbies and 40 hours a week from work. My mind is getting plenty of exercise, but I just never really seem to worry or go on these thought provoking binges like most people do. I don't have the need to constantly be on a phone or be occupied in any way. Being that I'm 25, you would think now is the time to be worrying and occupying myself 24/7.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality