15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Unarmed officers, ugh. The situation there is volitile as it is, are still swedes being held hostages as far back as may.
    Really dont like the idea to give them more targets.
    Also stopped reading there... unarmed officers verse forces with known heavy artillery, anti-tank rockets and machine guns? Nope.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

15+ Year Old Account
    Unarmed officers, ugh. The situation there is volitile as it is, are still swedes being held hostages as far back as may.
    Really dont like the idea to give them more targets.
    They better be good at martial arts then especially the kind of being effective at intercepting missiles and bullets.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    That part confused me as well. What they going to do when they get shot at? Raise a white flag, with arms in the air, yelling: "I yield!"
    That entire region already proved that there is no respect for either UN-personnel, OSCE or reporters.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That entire region already proved that there is no respect for either UN-personnel, OSCE or reporters.
    Exactly, I don't see the point of unarmed UN forces when we've already seen what happens to unarmed civilians in Ukraine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, I don't see the point of unarmed UN forces when we've already seen what happens to unarmed civilians in Ukraine.
    Well, they want to send someone but sending in armed people won't go down too well with Russia and may just escalate things. Sounds more like posturing than an actual plan to me.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    I'm really curious as to if this is really going to happen or not.
    A UN security force needs to happen. It's just insulting to see a prime suspect being in control of a crime scene. Completely disrespectful.

Not only that but it's just a bunch of rebels that know more on how to do my taxes than how to control a plane crash.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2014-07-23 at 11:21 AM.

Bait? /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Well, whilst Brazil has its problems it's not a shade on Russia/Qatar. Brazil had mainly socioeconomic probems and then its corruption is rooted mainly within the illegal deforestation. Qatar and Russia are rotten to the core. None of the 3 have been good choices. Temperatures in Qatar are going to be ridiculous, the players could barely cope in Brazil - the oppurtunity to play matches during the day is very low, they'd need to play into the night under floodlights like they do for the Singapore and Abu Dhabi Grand Prixs. I think they've greatly underestimated the toll it takes on players and Brazil is proof of that, even the South Americans who live there and the Africans where it's hotter, were struggling so much.
    Thanks to climate change, we can enjoy those temperatures all the way up to Lapland, too.

It would be funny if WC was in northern Finland/Sweden/Norway and games would be cancelled because it's too hot....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Looting confirmed by victims' families:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/worl...23-zw6uo.html?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    A UN security force needs to happen. It's just insulting to see a prime suspect being in control of a crime scene. Completely disrespectful.

Not only that but it's just a bunch of rebels that know more on how to do my taxes than how to control a plane crash.
    Some of our own politicians had that idea of an UN Op as well. Under the lead of the Bundeswehr that is. Of course that is unlikely and it was aimed at pacifying/securing the entire region. Well, it's summer, that time where politicians have the most craziest of ideas...
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Thanks to climate change, we can enjoy those temperatures all the way up to Lapland, too.

It would be funny if WC was in northern Finland/Sweden/Norway and games would be cancelled because it's too hot....
    Reindeer pitch invasion, I'd love to see a security guard chasing one before rugby tackling it. Half time burgers would be sorted.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Btw, remember those "suddenly 200 bodies instead of 282"?

Can someone confirm or deny this info:
    From journalist twitter https://twitter.com/fergalkeane47 , 17 hours ago:
    Dutch say haven't been through all carriages yet to check for themselves.Say source for 200 bodies was someone present during loading.

Fergal Keane @fergalkeane47 · 17h
    #MH17 1/2 Dutch 'clarify' earlier statement.Say fig of 200 bodies from reliable source but number "could increase" as they go thru train

Looks like 200 was based on hearsay and NOT actual check. I suspect that ~200 bodies is the number in which OSCE were CERTAIN and checked personally...
    Yet Western Media publishes "news" lightning fast, as do such news end up here, while clarifications get ignored...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post

In before the troll army denies this. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE, PROBABLY UKRAINIAN NAZI PRESIDENT!!!!"
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account

Looks like 200 was based on hearsay and NOT actual check. I suspect that ~200 bodies is the number in which OSCE were CERTAIN and checked personally...
    Yet Western Media publishes "news" lightning fast, as do such news end up here, while clarifications get ignored...
    Welcome to yesterday.

I've not seen any confirmation of any number since then, I might have missed it however.

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    Or perhaps it is repost of usual Ukrainian disinformation (ESPECIALLY since it originates from KIEV)? There doesn't seem to be any way to verify it independently.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to yesterday.
    I just want you to refrain from "Damn you rebels!" with each unconfirmed instance as such "news" seem to be exceedingly common in this case...

15+ Year Old Account

Not true. Outside of headlines the articles I have read so far cite Dutch sources based on "could only be 200 bodies" based on their forensics who said they need to continue looking. They never said it only were in fact 200 bodies, only it could be just as much as.

Deleted
    Or perhaps it is repost of usual Ukrainian disinformation (ESPECIALLY since it originates from KIEV)? There doesn't seem to be any way to verify it independently.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want you to refrain from "Damn you rebels!" with each unconfirmed instance as such "news" seem to be exceedingly common in this case...
    The source is a Dutch newspaper, not Kiev. Learn to read.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't news, it was twitter of a reporter, and whether or not there were 282 is still unconfirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

We literally had this discussion when that came out. You dismissed it, so I guess based off this you didn't even read it. Not that would be a surprise to anyone. The rebels said more, according to OSCE. And as you keep doing all thread, the word of the rebels is supposedly the accurate one. You even posted some link from RIA novosti on this exact topic... Memory issues or what. Equally, they never confirmed 200 bodies they said "looks like only"

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/121542

The SMM made a fourth visit to sites related to the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17. Dutch forensics experts – accompanying the SMM – assessed the storage conditions for bodies on board the train at Torez railway station as “good”. The 282 bodies on board – a number provided by representatives of the so-called “Donetsk People’s Republic” (“DPR”)
    In other news, OSCE has apparently agreed to stay in Ukraine for another 6 months on request of the government.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    In before the troll army denies this. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE, PROBABLY UKRAINIAN NAZI PRESIDENT!!!!"
    Hit and sink!