Quote Originally Posted by Ellerain View Post
    The point is you thinks that 6.5 km altitude is the truth, for whatever reason. I think that the reconnaisance plane simply got too low and got the taste of 9К333.
    You 'think', that's rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Early reports claimed that it was a high-altitude humnanitarian-aid-carrying aircraft. I'm riffing off of those.
    Early reports said that Russia shot down MH17!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

My favorite one is that the Ukranian Rebels shot JFK with the BUK time-travelling transformer missile.
    OOOH! I get it. You're here to simply flame. Thanks for making this known. I'll be sure not to give merit to a damned thing you say going forward. Thanks!

My favorite one is that the Ukranian Rebels shot JFK with the BUK time-travelling transformer missile.
    Did RT take that article down along with the one where Putin were the actual target?

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Early reports said that Russia shot down MH17!
    Putin himself shot the plane from Kremlin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Early reports claimed that it was a high-altitude humnanitarian-aid-carrying aircraft. I'm riffing off of those.
    Which is relevant to you dismissing the BBC report, how exactly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Geesh, we're getting flooded with Shalcker terrorist forum buddies, time to mail the NSA their usernames on this forum ;-)
    NSA? How about Ukrainian secret service.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The plane should have been flying at 6.5km
    Tall call. Any other source beside the Ukranian army for that? I understand that every western media outlet is dead-locked on the number 6500 but where do you suppose they got it from?

I'm still waiting for explanation how the airliner and the missile launcher managed to get within 35 km of each other. Must be a coincidence™.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I'm still waiting for explanation how the airliner and the missile launcher managed to get within 35 km of each other. Must be a coincidence™.
    Ask your buddies. Russians are feeding the terrorists weaponry to take down high-fly planes and training them.

Tall call. Any other source beside the Ukranian army for that? I understand that every western media outlet is dead-locked on the number 6500 but where do you suppose they got it from?
    Where has anyone else got your number from besides out of your own personal backside?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Which is relevant to you dismissing the BBC report, how exactly?
    I dismiss BBC because it's a heavily politized media source. I also dismiss (mostly invisible here) those guys who think that Ukraine Fighter planes 'led the flight 17 to the slaughter and then air-to-air-ed it', for mostly the same reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Cause it flew over there, just like dozens of other planes in the last weeks. Do I have to post this AGAIN? Because apparently you guys just refuse to read.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-28364306

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have any reason to believe otherwise? Questioning what you hear is one thing, flat out saying it's a lie or probably not true based on no reason whatsoever is not critical thinking, that's called conspiracy/idiocy.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dismiss BBC because it's a heavily politized media source. I also dismiss (mostly invisible here) those guys who think that Ukraine Fighter planes 'led the flight 17 to the slaughter and then air-to-air-ed it', for mostly the same reason.
    We can do this dance again, and give you other sources, which you will discredit also as unreliable. Then I will post a link of freedom of press, where it shows that Russia media has as much freedom as your average North Korean worker, while western Europe, and Scandinavia have on the other hand high amounts of freedom of press. Then you will also discredit that, and we're back to zero. So I'm simply not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Because apparently you guys just refuse to read.
    It's quite useless, they are propaganda babies.
    Got to remove the intelligence as soon as you can to keep control of the 3rd world country.

Cause it flew over there, just like dozens of other planes in the last weeks. Do I have to post this AGAIN? Because apparently you guys just refuse to read.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-28364306
    Look, he/she isn't looking for facts and evidence. They're looking for an opportunity to argue their same tired ass argument yet again. That's the appeal of conspiracy. They don't have to prove anything. It's the best of both worlds. All they have to do is declare something suspect and not provide any actual evidence to support their claim. They can just throw out made up scenarios and conjecture and feel like they've accomplished something all the while demanding concrete proof of others. They can do this because things like proof, evidence, logic, deductive reasoning, reason itself, etc actually matter to others, while it's anathema to them.

It's intellectually lazy, while at the same time allowing them the illusion of "knowing more" than everyone else.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2014-07-19 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming from a Russian Today Journalist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Coming from a Russian Today Journalist

Obviously she's looking for a new job, being desperate. NBC should take her.

Cause it flew over there, just like dozens of other planes in the last weeks.
    Draw a 35km circle around Torez. Overlay it with that map.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    flat out saying it's a lie or probably not true based on no reason whatsoever
    Everything that comes from a state being in war about its adversaries must be taken with a grain of salt.