Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Please lot's not go there, because then we have "Ukraine did it because they thought it was Putin's plane." and "Bodies were already long since dead." etc. It's a retarded argument.
    Those "theories" have nothing to do with how Western media demonizes rebels, inciting hatred in already volatile situation.

Deleted
    How much insane or dumb somone can be to swallow this outright lie?

You people know, that in the first place, every territory that there are fighting, war is immediately forbidden to fly over it?

Secondly, isn't that shitty airline who "lost" an airplane? You swallowed also that one?

Thirdly, the same shitty of the shittiest air company they been cached flying of the insurgence territory on Syria?

You can come with any satellite information, you can bring a cia analyst keeping his arm in fire to try to convince me, but he won't!

People, in this society when we know THAT EVERYTHING IS MANIPULATED, how come you can trust some other thing than your brain. ARE YOU FU.KING INSANE????

Some analyst said this..., we have information that... ALL THESE ARE BULL-S#IT. They are lying ! They are not offering even their complete names and ranks for records. After that, when we discover it WAS A BIG FAT LIE, you do not know even WHO THOSE FU.KERS WERE!!!

On the same lies they tried to get the assent of people, humanity to bomb out of existence the Syrian people, based on the lie of chemical weapons, for which were infos, at that moment, that were fired by the rebels provided by the Western countries with those chemicals, to have ulterior reason to invade Syria.

THE SAME GAME IS BEING PLAYED ALSO HERE AND NOW.
    IF YOU SWALLOW THE LIE, THE BLOOD AND TEARS FROM ALL THE PEOPLE KILLED & MAIMED IN THE III WORLD WAR THEY WILL START FROM THAT, WILL BE ON YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    You're phrasing this in a very inadequate way. Claims or rights to dead bodies of foreign citizens? Yea, I think they kinda figured that they didn't have any. It seems like you're switching to a dramatic angle because you know that asking for an acknowledgement that the black boxes weren't tampered with in exchange for giving them up (the boxes, not the bodies) is a very reasonable demand.
    There's nothing to phrase. It's very simple and I already laid it out for you. It's not about drama(my post was blunt, not dramatic), or angles or anything other than a very basic and fundamental understanding. They had no claim to make any demand of any sort. The fact they did tells one their(and your) rather flawed thought process.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2014-07-22 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I wouldn't recommend starting this because you will lose miserably. Keep in mind we have almost every word uttered on Russia Today over the past 120 hours.
    I think in this thread i linked RT about twice in total, and never supported "Putin Plane" theory. But it's useless to discuss it with you, that much is clear; others might still be convinced to check how it looks from other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post

You people know, that in the first place, every territory that there are fighting, war is immediately forbidden to fly over it?

Secondly, isn't that shitty airline who "lost" an airplane? You swallowed also that one?

Thirdly, the same shitty of the shittiest air company they been cached flying of the insurgence territory on Syria?

You can come with any satellite information, you can bring a cia analyst keeping his arm in fire to try to convince me, but he won't!

People, in this society when we know THAT EVERYTHING IS MANIPULATED, how come you can trust some other thing than your brain. ARE YOU FU.KING INSANE????

Some analyst said this..., we have information that... ALL THESE ARE BULL-S#IT. They are lying ! They are not offering even their complete names and ranks for records. After that, when we discover it WAS A BIG FAT LIE, you do not know even WHO THOSE FU.KERS WERE!!!

On the same lies they tried to get the assent of people, humanity to bomb out of existence the Syrian people, based on the lie of chemical weapons, for which were infos, at that moment, that were fired by the rebels provided by the Western countries with those chemicals, to have ulterior reason to invade Syria.

IF YOU SWALLOW THE LIE, THE BLOOD AND TEARS FROM ALL THE PEOPLE KILLED & MAIMED IN THE III WORLD WAR THEY WILL START FROM THAT, WILL BE ON YOU!
    You should probably seek help. Bolded is flat out incorrect by the way.

But yeah see a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I think in this thread i linked RT about twice in total, and never supported "Putin Plane" theory. But it's useless to discuss it with you, that much is clear; others might still be convinced to check how it looks from other side.
    You talk about western evidence being debunked or just flat out incorrect, a damn good amount of incorrect stuff has been said on Russia Today or other such drivel. It's irrelevant what you personally supported, you aren't the russian media. The Russian media said it, we can use it. Your own stance has no bearing, just like mine nor anyone elses has any on the western media, unless you care to think we control it? Both sides talk utter bullshit, one just has a penchant for it more than the other.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post

Breath in, breath out, count to 10.

Better? Here we go again, I think 5th time I link this: http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-28364306

You should probably seek help. Bolded is flat out incorrect by the way.

But yeah see a doctor.
    No, no fun to be had anymore. Please link us the website you visit, StormiNL!

Breath in, breath out, count to 10.

Better? Here we go again, I think 5th time I link this: http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-28364306
    You and Merin need to pay attention. The guy basically said he's made up his mind and no amount of evidence can change that. It's a waste of time to even bother with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those "theories" have nothing to do with how Western media demonizes rebels, inciting hatred in already volatile situation.
    I think the demonizing is done entirely by the rebels themselves. It usually is the side effect of an illegal self-appointed unrecognized government, but I could be wrong.

You talk about western evidence being debunked or just flat out incorrect, a damn good amount of incorrect stuff has been said on Russia Today or other such drivel.
    You do realise you're saying "Western Journalists should be held to same standard as RT"? That's how comparisons like that work... you're saying they are NO BETTER then RT... such a compelling defence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You and Merin need to pay attention. The guy basically said he's made up his mind and no amount of evidence can change that. It's a waste of time to even bother with him.
    Aye my bad. You know what's funny. Finnair was stating that they did not fly through eastern Ukraine, then radar data kinda totally busted them. Official apologies were made.

Deleted

nothing else needs to be said. whoever says otherwise is brainwashed with ukranian/us propoganda...again

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was here last night when he linked that script for a horror film supposed happenings of the WHO using this to carry designed pathogens to Asia. Was terrifying that he was a self proclaimed scientist. Hope I don't meet any of them in my future, gona flee to South America if so.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I think the demonizing is done entirely by the rebels themselves. It usually is the side effect of an illegal self-appointed unrecognized government, but I could be wrong.
    In this particular case to stick demonization entirely on rebels is ingenious.

I've seen NBC report linked here on Boroday conference i just watched where he was quoted as saying pretty hateful stuff when there was NONE in his press-conference... talk about loaded language.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realise you're saying "Western Journalists should be held to same standard as RT"? That's how comparisons like that work... you're saying they are NO BETTER then RT... such a compelling defence.
    Because no media source is going to be 100% independent, nothing is, use your head. Nothing is perfect. However, RT is not even close, but something like Reuters is very close. There's an example of being held to the same standard but completely different. Does Reuters tell flat out lies and twist the truth, leaving out half the story? No. Does it occasionally get things wrong? Yes of course. RT does both of those things. Therefore, both occasionally get things wrong but RT does it far more often. Therefore, RT is far worse than Reuters. Why did any of this need explaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfiel View Post
    nothing else needs to be said. whoever says otherwise is brainwashed with ukranian/us propoganda...again
    It has moved from the ravings of a mad man to a hypotheses with one dedicated follower. Let's see how this hypotheses develops into a theory and possibly the truth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsnew View Post
    No, no fun to be had anymore. Please link us the website you visit, StormiNL!
    He linked it yesterday and was infracted for linking a conspiracy website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

There's nothing to phrase. It's very simple and I already laid it out for you. It's not about drama(my post was blunt, not dramatic), or angles or anything other than a very basic and fundamental understanding. They had no claim to make any demand of any sort. The fact they did tells one their(and your) rather flawed thought process.
    Your whole post was a repetition of one thing in 6 short, different sentences. Instead of writing once that they have no right (again, as if they ever claimed that) to anything, you chose to write it 6 times in different ways. That's dramatic. Deny it if you wish.
    Considering how many accusations about them being likely to tamper with the boxes and how much distrust was shown towards them in this thread alone, it'd be insane of them not to ask for that. If your third post is going to be along the same lines, I suggest you don't waste your time typing it.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2014-07-22 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry I've been reading through alot of these pages but can't post links yet. Not sure how reliable/dated this is but is seems to be really detailed and many of the assumtions/sources can be somewhat verified. If you go to the twitter account of shaunwalker7 and look at his tweet 'Ukrainians report sightings of missile launcher on day of MH17 crash' there are some comments on the top by a guy named djp3tros about ukraineatwar blogspot. Might be interesting for the people here. Shows many sightings/pictures of a buk going from russian border to possible launching area and then back. I know pictures like this have been called fake before and probably many of them are but this blog seems to at least try and fact check most of its pictures by checking dates and locations (angles of which the pictures were taken correlated to google maps). Whether they are fake or not, the people living in those houses may be royally scr*wed if any of the local 'rebels' mean harm and see those locations of which all those pictures were taken. Anyway, do with it what you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicolor View Post
    Sorry I've been reading through alot of these pages but can't post links yet. Not sure how reliable/dated this is but is seems to be really detailed and many of the assumtions/sources can be somewhat verified. If you go to the twitter account of shaunwalker7 and look at his tweet 'Ukrainians report sightings of missile launcher on day of MH17 crash' there are some comments on the top by a guy named djp3tros about ukraineatwar blogspot. Might be interesting for the people here. Shows many sightings/pictures of a buk going from russian border to possible launching area and then back. I know pictures like this have been called fake before and probably many of them are but this blog seems to at least try and fact check most of its pictures by checking dates and locations (angles of which the pictures were taken correlated to google maps). Whether they are fake or not, the people living in those houses may be royally scr*wed if any of the local 'rebels' mean harm and see those locations of which all those pictures were taken. Anyway, do with it what you want
    https://twitter.com/shaunwalker7

https://twitter.com/djp3tros - Twitter of the other guy.

True or not, interesting to look through maybe, depends what he says. Will check later after I go running. Thanks for finding it, and may god have mercy on your soul for suffering by reading through this thread.