Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Who gives a cuckoo about what you -said-?
    You were talking about Israel and how "Europeans shouldn't be telling them what to do".
    I said that's good, just stop sniping children and bombing innocents, because even if you didn't -say- it those are things the IDF has done.

Gah.
    See above |^|

- - - Updated - - -

"Wriggle out of deep shit volume 16"

Since it's the core of the issue you're going to hear it a good few times.
    Attempt number who cares what to dip someone in shit. Must be dear to your heart, keep going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokstar View Post
    See above |^|
    *pat*
    You're free to not discuss the main issue of this whole topic. Door's that way thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

See above |^|

- - - Updated - - -

Attempt number who cares what to dip someone in shit. Must be dear to your heart, keep going.
    It's all your own doing man. I'm simply watching it.

*pat*
    You're free to not discuss the main issue of this whole topic. Door's that way thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all your own doing man. I'm simply watching it.
    You are right, there is nothing left to discuss here, until Hamas starts a new war called "please bomb us again".
    Now if you can try to pat a little lower, on the back, I really could use some massage just about now, thanks
    Last edited by Fokstar; 2014-09-04 at 08:05 AM.

Deleted
    NO? - Yes

The UK is now sticking their nose in the Middle East, it is fighting wars in other countries, and people from the UK here are the most active ones in sticking their noses where they don't belong. Mind your own business, and try to improve your own country, instead of pretending you are better than everyone else, and have some moral right telling us what to do. At least WE are fighting wars in our own country. While most of yours are outside of. Even that ISIS butcher is a brit.
    Israeli education system, and the Israeli society in general, is not equal for all.
    Rich parents can afford giving their kids good education outside of Israel.
    Middle class is not doing THAT well.
    There are tons of poor Jews in Israel whose education level is bad, and so is their social-economic status.
    Yet going home through the Arab neighbourhoods, one can only wonder, where do them poor Arabs here buy all those fancy BMWs and Mercedes from that I see on their streets every so often. Or possibly they also have those who have succeeded in life in Israel?
    Poverty effects the Jews in Israel as well, not just Arabs, as you are trying to portray.
    The Arabs that want to study, study, and then go and study in the univercities.
    Years of fighting between the Jews and the Arabs, and you expect us to love each other.
    We do not live in some utopia, get over it. I already told you - Israel will never be some Sweden, the Middle East is different.
    And Israel never pretended to be the same. We have our own realities, and we make what we can out of it.
    The last thing we need, is Europeans with their horrendous history on their high horses telling someone else what to do.
    You want equal for all - go to a communist country.
    Oh Lordy. Part of me is screaming 'leave it, it's just not worth it!!', but here goes.

1) You accused me of arguing Arab / Palestinian people can't or won't identify as Israeli. I have never, would never and will never argue that. People are free to identify to whatever they want and I won't make sweeping judgements on what people feel. I've only argued about the inequalities in Israel in relation to non-Jewish citizens, which is a fact.

2) So long as you keep buying our weapons, we have the absolute right to stick our nose in. As far as I'm concerned, the UK has blood on its hands for helping Israel butcher civilians and oppress millions of people. Beyond that, you know the saying 'Evil triumphs when good people do nothing'? Yeah, that's a warning, not a guideline. You don't turn a blind eye to atrocities, you try and stop them.

3) Gaza and West Bank aren't your own country. They are occupied lands. So no, you're not fighting in your own country, your fighting in someone elses. This isn't a civil crisis.

4) Of course there are poor Jewish people, please link where I said all Jewish people are wealthy. >.>. My god, the spin is real. I simply pointed out to you the well documented racism in the Israeli education system which means, barring socio-economic status, Arab Israelis are born at a disadvantage. You were attempting to claim that Arab Israelis don't achieve because they're Arab... Here is a quote from an investigation by the Human Rights Watch (http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2001/12/0...te-not-equal):

The report stated that "Government-run Arab schools are a world apart from government-run Jewish schools. In virtually every respect, Palestinian Arab children get an education inferior to that of Jewish children, and their relatively poor performance in school reflects this."
    5) I'm not telling Israel to be Sweden, I'm just stating the fact constant human rights abuses, oppressing an entire race of people and occupying land isn't ok. Europe may have a horrendous history, and I'm glad you've looked into it. Perhaps Israel should learn from the past and not repeat it? Because right now they have striking similarities to early facist Germany and the violent UK reaction to The Troubles. Both of which rightly ended in utter failure.

6) Fun fact, you don't have to be communist to want social equality for all, you just have to be a decent human being.
    Last edited by mmoc47d1b95331; 2014-09-04 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    You are right, there is nothing left to discuss here, until Hamas starts a new war called "please bomb us again".
    Now if you can try to pat a little lower, on the back, I really could use some massage just about now, thanks
    You most definitely need a massage. You look tense.
    There is plenty to discuss. You don't want to there's the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiyo View Post
    Oh Lordy. Part of me is screaming 'leave it, it's just not worth it!!', but here goes.

1) You accused me of arguing Arab / Palestinian people can't or won't identify as Israeli. I have never, would never and will never argue that. People are free to identify to whatever they want and I won't make sweeping judgements on what people feel. I've only argued about the inequalities in Israel in relation to non-Jewish citizens, which is a fact.

2) So long as you keep buying our weapons, we have the absolute right to stick our nose in. As far as I'm concerned, the UK has blood on its hands for helping Israel butcher civilians and oppress millions of people. Beyond that, you know the saying 'Evil triumphs when good people do nothing'? Yeah, that's a warning, not a guideline. You don't turn a blind eye to atrocities, you try and stop them.

3) Gaza and West Bank aren't your own country. They are occupied lands. So no, you're not fighting in your own country, your fighting in someone elses. This isn't a civil crisis.

4) Of course there are poor Jewish people, please link where I said all Jewish people are wealthy. >.>. My god, the spin is real. I simply pointed out to you the well documented racism in the Israeli education system which means, barring socio-economic status, Arab Israelis are born at a disadvantage. You were attempting to claim that Arab Israelis don't achieve because they're Arab... Here is a quote from an investigation by the Human Rights Watch (http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2001/12/0...te-not-equal):

5) I'm not telling Israel to be Sweden, I'm just stating the fact constant human rights abuses, oppressing an entire race of people and occupying land isn't ok. Europe may have a horrendous history, and I'm glad you've looked into it. Perhaps Israel should learn from the past and not repeat it? Because right now they have striking similarities to early facist Germany and the violent UK reaction to The Troubles. Both of which rightly ended in utter failure.

6) Fun fact, you don't have to be communist to want social equality for all, you just have to be a decent human being.
    1. So, assuming they don't identify themselves Israeli, and openly support the enemy of the state in wars, then why the hell would I count them in when talking about contributing to Israel economy, science and so on. Sure, there is a tiny amount who do contribute, but I am talking about the majorities here, not 2 examples that just prove the general rule.
    Obviously we are going to disagree on this, but I don't care, I think that there are no social rights without social obligations to the country.
    2. Interesting logic. You selling? Does it mean that we are paying you? What right do you have then? You can stop selling, that's about it. When your country bombs Muslim countries, do you lay yourself in front of the combat jets?
    3. Load of crap. We are fighting for our country which is being attacked by a neighboring terrorist organization. We are not bombing Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan which did not attack the UK directly cuz Uncle Sam said so. Mind your own business.
    4. Your link doesn't work. Maybe Hamas should stop wasting money on rockets, and spend more on education of its people.
    Out of the question, right?
    5. Let's hope the peace is made, and both sides get what they want.
    6. Social equality? I want to hear your view on how it is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

You most definitely need a massage. You look tense.
    There is plenty to discuss. You don't want to there's the door.
    Except there are close to 400 pages of going in circles. How far has this discussion come? No one convinced anyone of anything.
    Last edited by Fokstar; 2014-09-04 at 03:41 PM.

Deleted
    1. So, assuming they don't identify themselves Israeli, and openly support the enemy of the state in wars, then why the hell would I count them in when talking about contributing to Israel economy, science and so on. Sure, there is a tiny amount who do contribute, but I am talking about the majorities here, not 2 examples that just prove the general rule.
    Obviously we are going to disagree on this, but I don't care, I think that there are no social rights without social obligations to the country.
    2. Interesting logic. You selling? Does it mean that we are paying you? What right do you have then? You can stop selling, that's about it. When your country bombs Muslim countries, do you lay yourself in front of the combat jets?
    3. Load of crap. We are fighting for our country which is being attacked by a neighboring terrorist organization. We are not bombing Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan which did not attack the UK directly cuz Uncle Sam said so. Mind your own business.
    4. Your link doesn't work. Maybe Hamas should stop wasting money on rockets, and spend more on education of its people.
    Out of the question, right?
    5. Let's hope the peace is made, and both sides get what they want.
    6. Social equality? I want to hear your view on how it is possible.
    1) Hello apartheid, how are you today? Still completley bigotted? Oh yes you are!

2) What? The UK has supplied Israel with weapons that Israel has since used to subjugate and butcher people. We can stop, and I wish we did, but I still would not ignore the atrocities committed by other countries.

3) No, you're occupying another nation and tormenting them.

4) The link does work, I just clicked it myself. It's just a link to the report by the Human Rights Watch. The link is also in reference to education INSIDE of Israel, are you saying Hamas should pay for education within Israel now? That anyone who isn't Jewish is 'their people'? I suppose this goes straight back to point number one!

6) Ensure everyone, regardless of gender, race or religion, is subject to the same regulations, laws and oppourtunities. Pretty simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiyo View Post
    1) Hello apartheid, how are you today? Still completley bigotted? Oh yes you are!

2) What? The UK has supplied Israel with weapons that Israel has since used to subjugate and butcher people. We can stop, and I wish we did, but I still would not ignore the atrocities committed by other countries.

3) No, you're occupying another nation and tormenting them.

4) The link does work, I just clicked it myself. It's just a link to the report by the Human Rights Watch. The link is also in reference to education INSIDE of Israel, are you saying Hamas should pay for education within Israel now? That anyone who isn't Jewish is 'their people'? I suppose this goes straight back to point number one!

6) Ensure everyone, regardless of gender, race or religion, is subject to the same regulations, laws and oppourtunities. Pretty simple concept.
    1. Self-defense, thus - wrong statement on your part.
    2. Israel is using the weapons for self defense. A valid goal. Maybe UK uses weapons to feed the poor, and not what weapons are made for - to kill? UK is not the only country that sells weapons, you know.
    3. Once both sides can agree on something instead of throwing rockets into Israel, there will be no occupation. Also, stop bombing other countries. And, mind your own business.
    4. As I said above - if the Arabs living in Israel become loyal to Israel, and not to Palestine, then I'd agree on equality, as equal should mean equal in everything, not only in rights you get from the state. Hell, Jews are afraid to even enter the Arab villages, and we are supposed to pay for their education? Maybe in the UK. Once again - mind your own business.
    6. The Arabs in Israel do not accept Israel, and are not loyal to it, what are you talking about? Be loyal to the country like everyone else = same rights as everyone else, simple concept.
    7. Why are there so many UK jihadists in ISIS?
    Last edited by Fokstar; 2014-09-04 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    2. Israel is using the weapons for self defense. A valid goal. Maybe UK uses weapons to feed the poor, and not what weapons are made for - to kill? UK is not the only country that sells weapons, you know.
    3. Once both sides can agree on something instead of throwing rockets into Israel, there will be no occupation. Also, stop bombing other countries. And, mind your own business.
    4. As I said above - if the Arabs living in Israel become loyal to Israel, and not to Palestine, then I'd agree on equality, as equal should mean equal in everything, not only in rights you get from the state. Hell, Jews are afraid to even enter the Arab villages, and we are supposed to pay for their education? Maybe in the UK. Once again - mind your own business.
    6. The Arabs in Israel do not accept Israel, and are not loyal to it, what are you talking about? Be loyal to the country like everyone else = same rights as everyone else, simple concept.
    1) It's not self defence, it's institutionalised bigotry,

2) They're not used in self defence, they're used to maintain the status quo of oppression and occupation. I know the UK isn't the only country selling weapons, it doesn't mean any of it is right.

3) No, I won't mind my own business. As a world community we can't turn a blind eye to injustice. Like I've said before; 'evil triumphs when good people do nothing' isn't a guideline, it's a warning. As for bombing other countries, I wish our Government did stop. I was against every single recent campaign enacted by them. What is your point?

4) Hello facism! Let's seperate people based on their race, give them less than the others, and then complain when they aren't happy about it, using that as justification to keep on being dicks!

5) Have you asked every Arab? Sweeping generalisations based on race are wholly injustifiable, see 4).

6) There are jihadists from all over the world.

selling England by the pound was an album from genesis
    Yep, the great one

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would any Arab be loyal to an illegal apartheid occupation that is dedicated to the genocide and ethnic cleansing of his/her race?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Why would any Arab be loyal to an illegal apartheid occupation that is dedicated to the genocide and ethnic cleansing of his/her race?
    You forgot drinking blood and being imperialists.

P.S.
    Wanted to say something about your signature, but you were banned.
    What a "shame".
    Last edited by Easo; 2014-09-05 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You forgot drinking blood and being imperialists.

P.S.
    Wanted to say something about your signature, but you were banned.
    What a "shame".
    The real Shame is to Pop here just to scoff ppl
    These ppl u try to make fun of, tried to contribute to the tread
    tell me what u did apart from "backstabing" since they cannot anwer you