Death Knight Tier 17 Mythic

They give us textures for body in this build \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    that is sooo....bad ass

should be the armor my new model uses......

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, other than the helm and shoulders, it's incredibly boring looking. And the helm and shoulders are a bit goofy and over the top. I really don't like the helm at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Jesus, other than the helm and shoulders, it's incredibly boring looking. And the helm and shoulders are a bit goofy and over the top. I really don't like the helm at all.
    I agree. Most of it is really boring. This whole tier so far has seemed rather boring. The only set I got excited about was the Mythic Druid and that's because it has cool flappy bug wings!

Looks like a more cartoonish version of Skeletor. Except for the Orc version which is hilariously "I'm deformed halp" looking with the shoulders that stop at his hands.

The chest/legs/gloves look strangely plain in designs. Usually they are more intricate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, let's focus on the real issue.

100 TIMES BETTER THAN GARBAGE CAN CYCLOPS!!!
    Last edited by Tyrgannus; 2014-07-18 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The helmet and shoulders are alright, but the rest of it... looks pretty bland. The metal bands on the chest don't seem to mean anything... they aren't areas where the armor would logically separate, yet aren't ornate enough to indicate any sort of design.

And also... what's with teal for death knights? Teal? Really? Is making armor black or a dark range of colors a problem, or something? I mean sure, people say "i'm tired of dark DK sets!" (neverminding the fact that D in DK stands for DEATH) but when we DO get a dark toned set... no one really seems to complain about the color scheme for it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks fantastic, especially compared to the shit that is the planned normal/heroic mode tier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I think it looks fantastic, especially compared to the shit that is the planned normal/heroic mode tier
    Even a moderator is calling the garbage can cyclops shit.

100 TIMES BETTER

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The helmet and shoulders are alright, but the rest of it... looks pretty bland. The metal bands on the chest don't seem to mean anything... they aren't areas where the armor would logically separate, yet aren't ornate enough to indicate any sort of design.

And also... what's with teal for death knights? Teal? Really? Is making armor black or a dark range of colors a problem, or something? I mean sure, people say "i'm tired of dark DK sets!" (neverminding the fact that D in DK stands for DEATH) but when we DO get a dark toned set... no one really seems to complain about the color scheme for it.
    Seriously, why not a bone white set? There are some dark ivory tones that could be used. Could make it a bit tribal looking and latch a bunch of bones to the outside or something. But no, they want this nasty metal look that doesn't really fit.

Deleted
    It good that DK's are getting something DK themed. The other sets for DK are a little disappointing. My only complaint with this DK set is that its mythic and only mythic raiding DK's will be able to obtain it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else find them using the Male Blood Elf model last a bit funny?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people like that. It looks so full of crap....
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Seriously, why not a bone white set? There are some dark ivory tones that could be used. Could make it a bit tribal looking and latch a bunch of bones to the outside or something. But no, they want this nasty metal look that doesn't really fit.
    Well, the DK challenge mode armor is white... but frankly, I think it looks a little too... cheery... for them.

I think DK armor sets are good restricted to dark tones... or at least tones that aren't any kind of "bright," unless they're used as contrasting highlights (like in DK tier 11.) In which case, they should be bold.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I don't know why people like that. It looks so full of crap....
    Subjective is subjective . I like it much better. I wouldn't rank it my favorite - T7 valorous is my personal fav.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Even a moderator is calling the garbage can cyclops shit.

100 TIMES BETTER
    You seem to be trying really hard to make yourself like this ugly tier.

Deleted
    Try modelviewer on Nelf (HD) Female..it's Benny Hill/DK set?

dat spinning...

Not making stuff up, that is hilarious, plz don't fix, Blizz...wish I could post a vid..