Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Man beats dog, gets the favour returned.

Misinformed. Footage doesnt relate to story.
    Discussion is over.
    Feel free to lock.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-07-18 at 05:03 PM.

So who gets to beat the man that beat the other man?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now he knows how the dog felt.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

So who gets to beat the man that beat the other man? Good lord he smacks the dog around a few times and scares it into peeing which is horrible. They beat the ever living shit out of him. He crossed a line and they did too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    My heart says deserved, my mind says no, he should of been arrested and charged instead of beaten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    So who gets to beat the man that beat the other man?
    this.

both things are pretty disgusting and facebook should shut down the vid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I agree it's a bit over the top, but meh, fuck him, they did it in response to him being a cunt, he did it (and recorded it) to be a cunt, he had no reason, the dog hadn't wronged anyone.

Everyone is equally sucky.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

he deserved worse than what he got, but at least he got something. damn nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no sympathy for anyone that beats their pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Isn't that how Batman does it?

He deserved a good punishment, but they went too far in carrying it out.

Totally deserved it, what more to say?

These sick fucks ought to suffer.

A borderline psychopath is incapable of empathy by normal means. Consider it psychiatric treatment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Totally deserved it, what more to say?

These sick fucks ought to suffer.
    Sums it up nicely, got what he deserved.

Dog did nothing to deserve what happened to him.
    Human did everything to deserve what happened to him.

So, honest question for those who feel it's deserved: how much abuse of an animal translates into how much abuse of a human being?

If I spank my dog for tearing up a pillow, should I have my nose, a few ribs, and who knows what else broken? Or is that not enough to warrant that? At what point does abuse of an animal make it "right" by any definition of the word to beat the shit out of someone? This dog had no physical markings on it, no blood, and yet, he was beat to the point where I can see blood all over his face. If he would have drawn blood, should he have been killed? Honest question, because with that kind of retaliation in return for what he did, I can only imagine what you guys would think is "right" if the abuse was even slightly worse.

Yes, he hit the dog and the poor thing peed itself out of fear. I cringed every single time I saw that thing try defending itself. However, as disgusting as what he did was, the dog wasn't beaten into nearly as bad a condition as he was. What he did was bad but what the people who beat him did was much much worse. There is no way in hell he deserved what he got so I don't know how anyone in their right mind could call that any form of "justice."
    Last edited by Disconnected; 2014-07-18 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    Just wrong.

The main difference is that the dog wasn't bleeding or whining or beaten almost to death in any way,just slapped multiple times and guess what,he peed himself. This man,on the other hand,was barely recognizable,and was beaten even after he was defenseless and literally lying in the corner covering his face.
    Sure he crossed the line,but they crossed it double times over.

Anyone who likes the man getting beaten has no place being upset that he smacked the dog. They are *both* beyond despicable and I can only hope both heathens get some counseling, as it's sorely needed. Neither act has any place in a civilized society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it a bad time to throw in the old... Two wrongs will not make a right

Senseless violence in this regard helps nobody understand just only breeds fear and hatred for both man and dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    WoW was the first MMO.

And invented the fantasy genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Not many people know that Tolkien was born just outside Goldshire, and EverQuest was originally a bugged quest line from Mankirk's wife that required you to go in endless loops up and down the Barrens.