Question Cannot connect to Battle.net

Hello, I won a beta key from IGN Prime today and just finished downloading the client. So I was like ''Oh god, finally, night effects, night effects night effeeeeects'' but then, when I entered my IDs, the game violently told me that I was unable to connect to Battle.net servers.
    I'd like to know, is the Beta currently in maintenance or am I doomed ?
    If I am doomed, please tell me that the Beta is currently in maintenance.
    Thanks.

FIXED: Apparently, I messed with my config.wtf in the past.
    Last edited by YoussOw; 2014-07-19 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    understand you are there to TEST not play. the servers can go down at any time and without reason. many bugs will happen. learn to deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I was asking a question, not complaining, this isn't my first WoW beta. I just wanted to know if I was alone, you may learn respect.

The beta has been unstable since the last build. Give it a day or three and you will probably get to play just fine.

Thank you, just wanted to make sure that my account did not have any problem.
    Oh well, there's Destiny's beta at least

Hmmm

Got a screenshot of when it says it can't connect?

Gotta rule it it being a bug , tech support issues , something fixable or simply the world servers being flimsier then the Tardis during 10ths Regeneration.