If you get work across countries(or coasts w/e) do you get online contracts?

Already have a phone interview upcoming from england, going to work in a hotel with free lodgings, however I live in austria.

To go to devon would take me like 8 hours and 300 euro I'm guessing, I could never accept going there without already having the job 100% taken. Do I get a contract online or something to view if they accept me after the phone interview which I'll get tommoroz? they already know I'm away and cross country seasonal jobs in europe are pretty common (this is permanent though).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Already have a phone interview upcoming from england, going to work in a hotel with free lodgings, however I live in austria.

To go to devon would take me like 8 hours and 300 euro I'm guessing, I could never accept going there without already having the job 100% taken. Do I get a contract online or something to view if they accept me after the phone interview which I'll get tommoroz? they already know I'm away and cross country seasonal jobs in europe are pretty common (this is permanent though).
    There are places online that can have sensitive documentation for you to sign electronically. I do my taxes online. If you are hired, there are means for what you are seeking, but there is no way of knowing without asking if your interviewer uses those means.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi