Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    all cards are imbalanced so stfu u all. It's just a card game.. Oh yes.. RNG TOO >:O

This is the problem with Blizzard making a wildly popular game that appeals to an audience that have never played card games before. It is in the inherent nature of a card game that things are going to be unbalanced and favor will always be shifted one way or another to several specific dominant decks. The reason is because this isn't an MMO; you don't spend days, weeks, months leveling a character and have to deal with balance issues. You make your deck, you go into the game, you win / lose, you change your deck. Anyone can play any type of deck they want, and because winning obviously grants rewards, people will go for the deck that has the biggest chance to win. No card game creator has ever managed to make it so that more than 3 or 4 different decks are dominant at any one given time, why would you expect Blizzard to do it with 9?

Blizzard has already stated that they're taking a hands off approach on nerfing or changing cards midway through. They will shake up the meta by adding new cards over time. After all of the Naxx cards are revealed, we will probably see a new deck or two become dominant. Then when the next set comes out, there will be a different deck that is on top. If you can't handle the shifting / stagnant cycle of a card game, maybe this just isn't the game for you. That isn't an insult; I stopped playing CCGs because I didn't have the money to keep up with some of the more expensive top tier decks. There's nothing wrong with saying "I don't like a fact about this game style, I won't play this game."

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one hope they won't just nerf certain cards, and just let the meta change with time.
    Especially now with the new cards from Naxxramas.

the new cards just made zoo even stronger

it's really aids to play against. ALL THE TIME. zoo zooooo zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

even when you make a deck to counter it you lose 70% of the time because you don't get the draw and BOOM dead by turn 4

the only deck which has some hope vs zoo is miracle rogue with web lords or warriors using weblord + armour spam... but 1 soulfire is RIP in pieces

#roadtolegendarycontinues
    Last edited by Floopa; 2014-07-23 at 06:52 PM.