Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

The hero that makes you sad

Who is that hero that makes you sad to see on your team during your loading screen?

Mine is diablo, not that diablo can't set up a decent kill with his suplex and shoulder ram, it's just that every single diablo I've had on my team suplex's a low health enemy AWAY from our team then shoulder rams the low health hero FURTHER into the safety of their side of the map. Or the they run into a tower and face tank it to death / die to creeps. Maybe It's just my bad luck but I'm over a dozen diablos in recent time and ALL of them wound up being the best player for the enemy team.

I wound up picking diablo myself the last 3 games just so nobody else on my team could be him : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing anyone on my team makes me sad, because it means I'm playing Heroes of the Storm!

*ba dum tssshhh*

Nova. You know its gonna be some tryhard rager

EDIT: Played games, had 2 ragers so far, both Nova. Means nothing, but tips the balance
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Murky

It always seems like when I have a Murky on my team he is terrible but when its an enemy Murky he is great... =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlinks View Post
    It always seems like when I have a Murky on my team he is terrible but when its an enemy Murky he is great... =/
    Isn't that always how it is though? Heroes on your side are being played by kids on summer break who just got an invite and this is their first MOBA ever. The heroes on the other side are being played by high ranked grizzled veterans of many a MOBA.

Illidan and Zeratul both make me sad for the above reason. On my team it feels like a kitten is standing on someone's keyboard while another one bats the mouse around. Meanwhile Sun Tzu pilots Illidan towards me while Alexander the Great flanks me from the shadows.
    Last edited by Iapetus; 2014-07-20 at 05:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know it's 3am and people are still being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The fact that he's chirping means he's a male, and he's chirping because he wants sexy times, which he's obviously not going to get.

murkey, abathur, and oddly enough malfurion-I've had far to many not understand the concept of casting regrowth on other people.

I will add nova and zeratul to my list. Only because lately I see them stealthing around lone enemies but never engage or stealth up to me going 1v1 agaisnt someone and don't engage. Even in big team fights they kind of just stealth in circles watching the fight go down but never participate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post
    I will add nova and zeratul to my list. Only because lately I see them stealthing around lone enemies but never engage or stealth up to me going 1v1 agaisnt someone and don't engage. Even in big team fights they kind of just stealth in circles watching the fight go down but never participate.
    I love Zeratul but always engage and the usual Novas are alright as well. That said, all the Zeratuls I've faced were rather bad ^^
    -K

Generally Murky, because very few players play him aggressively enough to keep the other team actually defensive.

While Murky is technically effective just played safe to slowly siege, a very aggressive Murky can keep the opposing team constantly on the back foot, always backing out to go stop his siege whenever they can. This makes the teamfights winnable, since a Murky who isn't being defended against is a Murky that's making all of your teamfights 4v5, and thus potentially losing the game for you.

I'm blessed to have a bud who I queue with who plays a brutally good Abathur though.

It kinda depends on which Hero I'm currently playing. During one of the free Abathur weeks, I was grouped with so many melee characters who refused to get into melee range. Ever. I mean yeah I understand not wanting to die and all, but these guys would be at full health and run away from 1-2 enemy minions. I couldn't decide if I wanted to cry, laugh or punch something.

I would get head aches if I saw Murky, both Protoss heroes, and Sonya in games (3 out of the 4 are a pain in the ass, and it sure ain't Sonya, since the other team always carry Sonya players because she's such a horrible character).

murkey, abathur, and oddly enough malfurion-I've had far to many not understand the concept of casting regrowth on other people.
    In their defense, Heroes of the Shitstorm has the worst UI in a Moba game, and it's a bitch to heal people as a support hero compared to Dota and LoL.
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2014-07-23 at 03:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    In their defense, Heroes of the Shitstorm has the worst UI in a Moba game, and it's a bitch to heal people as a support hero compared to Dota and LoL.
    Then report it if you are in the alpha so they can change it. Isnt that what the alpha/beta is for?

I can't tell you how many times I died because I clicked on the minimap instead of the ground.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Murky scares me to see on my team, but if I have a Sgt. Hammer I know there's a good chance we're losing.

I would get head aches if I saw Murky, both Protoss heroes, and Sonya in games (3 out of the 4 are a pain in the ass, and it sure ain't Sonya, since the other team always carry Sonya players because she's such a horrible character).

its not ui issues, which really isn't that hard, its simple refusal or lack of very basic gameplay knowledge. when tyrande not only out heals a malf but by significantly amounts its pretty dishearting

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Murky scares me to see on my team, but if I have a Sgt. Hammer I know there's a good chance we're losing.
    My experience with Hammer is exactly the opposite.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Abathur on his free week is the worst

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I can't tell you how many times I died because I clicked on the minimap instead of the ground.

glad they fixed that

- - - Updated - - -

At this point i play almost strictly supports (LiLi, Rehgar) with some Witch Doctor....and healing is easy...im not sure how its hard. PM me and i can maybe give you some pointers

10+ Year Old Account
    On my team?

Gazlowe. Gazlowe can do great, great things, but if he's someone who doesn't know how to play him... he's basically a liability the entire match.

On the enemy team? Let's see...

His name starts with "M" and rhymes with "Lurky"

Also annoying are Brightwing and Nova. Zeratul is a pain in the ass if I'm playing as Sgt. Hammer.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    That other Zerg guy that's not Abathur(No not Kerrigan she stands out)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That other Zerg guy that's not Abathur(No not Kerrigan she stands out)
    Zagara?

She's pretty middle-of-the-road, honestly.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.