Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    Strongest decks in the new meta will include zoo and priests. The strongest anti-zoo card also helps zoo. :P (the 2/8 3 mana taunter)
    Personally I think this is the far more effective anti-zoo card: Unstable Ghoul

Can easily put him in most decks as a replacement for whatever 2 drop you have in there right now to stall aggro. Needs a Flame Imp to kill him (unless they waste one of their Soul Fires), and he takes the Flame Imp with him + hits all those pesky Priestesses and Blood Imps and Abusive Sergeant's too, taking them out.

I think it will be enough to cripple Zoo decks enough to get more decks into mid/late game where they begin to shine.

Deleted
    I predict that Zoo lock will be screwed hard. And I like that.

I predict that Naxx will be a lot harder than most people expect. Looking at the Boss abilities and the power of the boss cards it looks brutal.

Hearthstone is not a complex or a deep strategic game. The only way to make something like this challenging is to make the bosses really hard, force people to create powerful decks tuned for each boss and then play dozens of matches until the RNG goes 100% their way.

So I also predict that casual players without access to all the best cards may not be too happy.

New Miracle killer: Nerub'ar Weblord (Forcing Leeroy to cost 6, or 4 with Shadowstep - repeat with 2x on the board for more fun), Deathlord (possible pull of Leeroy without a way to return him to their hand or a way to break other taunts/secrets), Sludge Belcher (as they need to remove 2 taunts to break through), on top of Loatheb.

Say hello to the new and improved Zoo

Vanilla test decks continue to win while people attempt to do crazy deathrattle combos all over the place.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted

Bye Alex :3

Oh, and have fun Leeroy. I won't miss you.

Also: No way I'll try hard to deal with heroic Naxx just for a rather ugly card back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Also: No way I'll try hard to deal with heroic Naxx just for a rather ugly card back.
    Do it cause it's a fun challenge, and it tests your deck building and playskills to the max, with probably some luck thrown in too? I'm sure as hell going to try soem of the encounters, just to see how crazy they get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    I predict that Naxx will be a lot harder than most people expect. Looking at the Boss abilities and the power of the boss cards it looks brutal.
    That would be a good thing; unless the bosses, particularly the heroic modes, are actually tough and challenging to the best of decks, what is the point? The current practice AI is so easy that you can easily destroy it with just a starter deck. This adventure mode needs to hit a much higher bar if it wants to be a successful feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    So I also predict that casual players without access to all the best cards may not be too happy.
    It is unfortunate, but it is a fact of every CCG; you need to collect cards to be successful. The more you collect, the better you become. Whether casual or not, this applies to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Say hello to the new and improved Zoo
    Not sure if I should play zoo or something that counters it.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu