Forcing which monitor Firefox opens new tabs on?

Hey guys. I'm using a tri-monitor extended desktop display on my PC. On my right monitor I typically have a video (Stream, youtube, w/e) full screened. I watch that and on my middle screen I've got my game. My left monitor is dedicated to web browsing (Forums, game wiki's, ect)7 Occasionally when I open a new tab by clicking a link in game or something, it seems random on which firefox it opens up on. I'd PREFER it to open on the left monitor's firefox so it doesn't minimize my video on my right monitor.

I know this is probably a pretty obscure issue, but if some one happens to know how Firefox decides which instance of the program opens new tabs, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I know this is probably a pretty obscure issue, but if some one happens to know how Firefox decides which instance of the program opens new tabs, please let me know.
    I only run in a duel monitor setup, but I do use the same screen for gaming / browsing while streaming on my 2nd screen..
    However, from what I experience, any link will open in the firefox window which you last had in focus
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

What Chrus said. The Browser/screen you have in focus will be the one taking any newly opened tabs. For instance, if you're gaming then you went to your right screen to play a video, then you went back to your game, any new tab will go to your right monitor. You simply need to click on any 'left monitor' tab before proceeding with the game.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Thanks guys, I know it was an awkward question.