Deleted

Adjustments to old content - "soloing staff"... any progress done?

So I've read some lines on this already.. but too random and without further information. As in removing the breaks inbetween on encounters like Razorscale and Mimiron in Ulduar (harpunes and body parts being instantly attackable, rather than 30sec+ waiting time).

Did anyone actually done the "hard" staff like (everything solo, ofc) LK 25H, Yogg+0 25 or even Cata/MoP content like Ragnaros, Ultraxion, Deathwing or Elegon/Horridon/Ji-Kun, etc.?

15+ Year Old Account
    Stuff? Sorry, very confused about this.

Deleted
    I solo'd firelands 25 normal in like 10 min. DP / MS and Mind blasts hitting for 3.5million just lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    I solo'd firelands 25 normal in like 10 min. DP / MS and Mind blasts hitting for 3.5million just lol.
    damn <.< was that on a premade 90 or did you copy your own char?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    damn <.< was that on a premade 90 or did you copy your own char?
    My guess is a premade 100 on Mekkatorque.

Deleted
    Honestly, we're able to solo up to and including Elegon on 10 nhc with some troubles - should be a blast in WoD. Even if they stated that MoP/WoD wont have this mechanic today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did all cataclysm and wotlk raids with zero issues on 25HC/hardmode. Was a joke. Did on a lvl 96 ilvl 538 leveling gear boomkin Some abilities of bosses still have scaling issues, like Chimaeron where he is supposed to reduce you to 1hp, instead it one shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Stuff? Sorry, very confused about this.
    Yeah, he means stuff... pretty obvious by the context of his question..

I haven't bothered yet in the Beta....
    The current build is exceptionally bad with DC's and staying on for more than 10 minutes is already an accomplishment.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    These numbers aren't final are they? That's crazy!
    I hope at level 100 I can solo most raids up to Mists, so many mounts that I want to collect!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthulo View Post
    These numbers aren't final are they? That's crazy!
    I hope at level 100 I can solo most raids up to Mists, so many mounts that I want to collect!
    You do very low dps to creatures around your level but you do increased damage to mobs that are lower level than you, the lower they are, the more damage you do. This is why those numbers are so high. And I am absolutely sure anyone can solo all raids up to mists unless mechanics make the boss despawn when if you are alone or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Did you have the gas active? It actually is supposed to one shot you, the gas is what keeps you at 1hp.
    I know how fights work, don't worry, used to raid back then. Just saying that not all damage of boss abilities is fine yet. Another example would be the blackout used by Valiona in bot. It does some absurd damage, it also does 1mill damage on beta just like on live, although it is supposed to do reduced damage to you because of level differences.