Poll: Should the new female Draenei model be changed?

Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Nah, they're pretty much the same size, they were just fixed to actually make a bit more sense.
    Indeed.

It's like looking at the same bust in a plunge bra vs a normal bra. The plunge bra will push em together and push em out, but the boobs don't shrink when the normal bra goes back on, they just sit differently - more naturally.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone confirm if they have added the fangs in yet? All the screenies I've seen to date are very fangless..

Also do female draenei still get an angry expression when they go underwater? This is not important of course but it always amused me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Underwater face:

Fangs:

*Click for bigger images.

Sorry about transparent screenshot, no clue how to get rid of it while being zoomed close.

Deleted
    They do have, since some builds ago, but they are small-ish, not as big as nelf ones. I quite like them.

(A bit late, but the more proof the better )

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Yea those fangs look about right wouldn't want them to go overboard either and end up looking like vampires..
    The underwater face now looks more like she's sucking her lips in though..

(Jump to 2:30)

With the flattening of the eyes and th addition of lower eyelashes in the most recent build they look much much much better now.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Underwater face:

Fangs:

*Click for bigger images.

Sorry about transparent screenshot, no clue how to get rid of it while being zoomed close.
    You can't get rid of the transparent thing when you zoom the camera on your own character :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aranellis View Post
    They do have, since some builds ago, but they are small-ish, not as big as nelf ones. I quite like them.

(A bit late, but the more proof the better )
    That face is actually cute ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caliberza View Post
    Thanks! Yea those fangs look about right
    They are not.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post29345705

Were not fixed in previous build at least.

Deleted
    I'm not sure but the shoulders look still bugged. The angle ist very unsymetric because one shoulderpieve is turned forwards and the other backwards or is it only the wowhead modelviewer and did someone mention the same?

You can see it very clear on the holy warrior or paladin season 9 set. Sadly i can't post some screens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laterne View Post
    I'm not sure but the shoulders look still bugged. The angle ist very unsymetric because one shoulderpieve is turned forwards and the other backwards or is it only the wowhead modelviewer and did someone mention the same?

You can see it very clear on the holy warrior or paladin season 9 set. Sadly i can't post some screens.
    Yup, iirc righ shoulder is still misaligned in current beta build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    You can't get rid of the transparent thing when you zoom the camera on your own character :/

- - - Updated - - -

That face is actually cute ^^
    I quite like it as well. It`s the face I used also on live (number 3), and i think they got it pretty nicely. Although not a fan of the nose if I look only at it, but it looks cute with the overall face.

edit: just realized you might have meant the emote face she makes. Well, what I said still stands, but also yes, I like that flex emote, I think it`s the best emote they made for her!
    Last edited by mmoc0eaf46b245; 2014-09-29 at 10:47 PM.

Yay, the fangs are back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Yeah, these pictures make them seem a hell of a lot bigger than they used to... the assets...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Wow, the new fem draenei model has some impressive-looking, ahem, assets...
    I didn't notice before... because I was so upset about the face
    Yes, the "assets" are bigger than normal... but I think is the chest that I wearing. Look more "normal" now...

Maybe it's time to start a new thread: photos with weird faces! -___-

Am I the only one that actually likes the wide nose for female Draenei? I think it's really cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranellis View Post
    I quite like it as well. It`s the face I used also on live (number 3), and i think they got it pretty nicely. Although not a fan of the nose if I look only at it, but it looks cute with the overall face.

edit: just realized you might have meant the emote face she makes. Well, what I said still stands, but also yes, I like that flex emote, I think it`s the best emote they made for her!

I meant the face and the emote, she looks so cute ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkla View Post
    Am I the only one that actually likes the wide nose for female Draenei? I think it's really cute.
    Same model have a different nose... less large. My model have a wide nasal base: a "potatoes nose"! :/

Basically, for me, the problem is not if she is cute or not... but if she represent the Character that i build years ago!

Why are their noses so horrendously wide now?

My current issue is why the eye change from white to blue. On the darker Draenei it really looks odd compared to her body that she is really dark and suddenly light blue eyes.
    The end is never really the end, its the start of something new...

Deleted
    If this beta build really is release candidate, i feel sad.

These are the bugs i know about, all taken today: (also reported them as bugs second time, though i think they just wipe their asses with bug reports in this part of the beta)

Edit: of course there is that flappy "high tail" hairdo, but i never thought about that anyway because that's belf hairdo and belfzz could go away.

Edit2: also took a fast shit with photoshop, i'd really like to have hairdo like this, "cute" hair front with "straight" back. I don't like "cute" ponytails. Also seems that photoshop fucked up with colors, maybe saving it as .png made it much darker.

Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2014-09-30 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    If this beta build really is release candidate, i feel sad.

These are the bugs i know about, all taken today: (also reported them as bugs second time, though i think they just wipe their asses with bug reports in this part of the beta)

Edit: of course there is that flappy "high tail" hairdo, but i never thought about that anyway because that's belf hairdo and belfzz could go away.
    Most of these are actual bugs I've noticed as well, and have reported. I keep seeing build after build with no changes. Why are draenei eyes functioning for NPCs but not for PCs? Why aren't the shoulders aligned? These are all issues that have 0 subjectivity to them. They're bugs.

My guess is they ran out of time and will come back to them "later".