Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I used to play WoW a ton. Maybe about five years ago when I was in high school, my favorite thing to do one summer was to wake up and have a cup of coffee while playing WoW in the morning, and then at noon make a hot pocket and a can of coke, and then whatever munchies I had in the house. I did that every day. I never really got overweight, but when I started losing my breath from like taking out the garbage (I have a long driveway), I knew something was wrong. I switched to nothing but water from then on. Feels so much better!

Edit: I meant I drink water as my only beverage. I still eat, usually healthier options. Before I quit WoW I would probably be eating peanuts or something while playing, inbetween meals.
    Last edited by MaccaBird; 2014-07-21 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Never eat near my computer, better to take a break. Outside drinking water i happens i take a beer or a glass of wine depending what i feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    A full Apple-peach pie, with a topping of vanilla icecream sprinkled with M&Ms. A 2 liter bottle of Dr. Peeper (Just a 2 liter bottle - and I always finish it every time I play games).
    Hope you're kidding about what you eat. Or have a metabolism of an 18 year old male athlete.

I only drink water and don't eat while gaming. Usually just get up and break for meals.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink water and that's pretty much it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I don't like touching ANYTHING when I'm eating. It annoys the hell out of me to have residue on my mouse and keyboard. I wash my hands like 10 times a day.
    I was about to post that almost word for word!

10+ Year Old Account
    Water most of the time, sweets occasionally, with ice cream rarely.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm drinking water, nothing else.

and while gaming, i'm just eating my meals. but not all the time

ice cream, pizza, and hard cider.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sandwiches are great. But I also love popcorn!

I dont eat while playing very rarely, seems wierd, and I dont wanna get my keyboard and mouse sticky.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I don't eat at the computer I drink either tea or pop

Becks or Blue Moon. Buzzed gaming is always great.

Food ain't allowed near my desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Becks or Blue Moon. Buzzed gaming is always great.

Food ain't allowed near my desk.
    I'd rather not allow drink >_> Way easier to fuck up your system (assuming it's fairly near and able to be spilled upon)

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I'd rather not allow drink >_> Way easier to fuck up your system (assuming it's fairly near and able to be spilled upon)
    My system sits on the top corner of my desk. So I'd have to screw up really bad for the drink to land on my system. The reason I don't usually eat near the PC is due to crumbs, oil, or some other residue that just dirties the desk, keyboard, and mouse. Drinking beer from a bottle at worse leaves a wet stain on glass (maybe I should get a coaster).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    My system sits on the top corner of my desk. So I'd have to screw up really bad for the drink to land on my system. The reason I don't usually eat near the PC is due to crumbs, oil, or some other residue that just dirties the desk, keyboard, and mouse. Drinking beer from a bottle at worse leaves a wet stain on glass (maybe I should get a coaster).
    I can understand that. I have a glass desk that is super easy to clean though.

Drink: Water, club soda, and very rarely peach icetea. I don't drink sodas anymore.
    Eat: My normal meals, sometimes bbq chips and sometimes fruits.

Deleted
    Drink: Burn, can't get enough of this stuff ;( tastes so good!
    Eat: fruits & chips mostly ;o normal meals i'll never eat at the pc

Only water while gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Shit loads of water bottles.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

I snack, and have the occasional meal while playing slow paced games such as Civilisation.

That's only because I don't actually have a dinner table, just a computer desk.

Deleted
    Lol at the people saying OP will die soon and lose his foot etc.

He will be fine, depending on his activity levels he might not be overweight at all.

I'm guessing his apple pie topped with ice cream and M&Ms is probably around 900~1200 calories depending on the size and amount, and the soda could be diet which is pretty much 0 calories.

I could easily do what OP does and maintain a healthy body (I swim and lift 5~6 times a week)