Paragon Leveling Question

Need some help paragon leveling. I've basically been following Alkaizer's paragon leveling route (Act 1 Khazra Den, Act 2 Miner's Gold, Act 3 Forward Barracks or Cryder's Outpost, Act 4 Hell Rift, Act 5 Miser's Will), but have a problem.

Miner's Gold was hotfixed to now require you to clear all enemies until the miner has completed his task. And the amount of exp you get for the time spent doesn't justify it anymore. In the case of the other's, there will be times when you may only see one (or none) of the four possible bounties show up. Miser's Will is rarely available. And Khazra Den takes a bit of time locating.

Was wondering if anyone has other bounties that yield as good exp per time spent as these do?

I'm a solo player for the most part, so don't get the bonus from additional party members. Leveling on Torment 2 at the moment. Torment 1 is cake at this point, and Torment 2 can be cleared with minimal deaths if I am careful running through packs of mobs (esp the ones on Hell Rift Level 1)

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones that give you the most XP/gold are the "Clear X". Khazra Den is nice because it has only one level. Hell Rift is still a good choice, despite the nerf. Personally, I still do those in your list if I want paragon XP, because, what else are you going to do?

Doing it on T1 may yield you more XP/hour. The goal is not needing to be careful if you are going for speed.

You can play the game however you want, but I think you'd see better results if you focused on getting gear instead of high paragon levels, as you will level faster when you can steamroll higher torments anyway. I'd focus on completing Act 1 bounties to get a Ring of Royal Grandeur, then spam out rifts for blood shards and legendaries. An easy way to become OP for most classes is to get a RoRG, then stack 3 or 4 different sets together; usually a class specific set and the crafted Aughild's and Captain's Crimson sets.

If I'm not mistaken, Blizzard is also nerfing the XP provided by the Khazra Den bounty next patch, as they don't like people spamming the same bounties over and over again for the most efficient xp.

I do have the Ring (two in fact, just in case) as well as several sets going (also have two unity rings, just need to get one of the follower immortality pieces).

As far as better gear I have been getting a lot of firebird pieces, one piece of Tal Rasha's, and one piece of Vyr's. But nothing that is good enough to break my current sets.

If Blizzard does nerf the exp from bounties I hope they at least make +exp% multiplicative instead of additive.

if u want to lvl fast and listen my advice, dont play a wiz. switch all ur gear to a WD and look for the hell rift bounty in act 4. usually its sledge or hammermash instead but those are ok to kill as well. as a Jade WD capable of clearing t6 rifts in under 10 mins, I can speedrun through the hell rift/hammer/sledge bounty in around 1.5 mins on t6, its 80m if u clear the hell rift bounty, or around 30+10m for sledge/hammer. also more if u clear a chest. (another 30-60m for less than 20 seconds work)

u want to pickup a unity ring for u and one for ur follower, finding 2 might seem impossible but eventually you'll pickup them. then you just need an immortal followers relic like enchanting favor.

another route is to just run normal bounties (split bounty community) and also join the RIF communities looking for t5/t6 games to join as the opener, 5 keystones for under 2 mins work doesnt seem like a bad trade, and if u join a t6 u can easily get up to 70m exp per game. t5 isnt bad either, t4 and below is kinda a waste to join.

if u are intent on playing your wiz, make sure u have a very powerful/explosive build with a moderate amount of toughness to speed-run the hell rifts route, or speed talents for normal split bounties, or u can try grinding out rifts but thats a waste of time imo.

for reference heres my WD http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C...0/hero/1098280 as for my wiz theres many changes coming in 2.1 so idk what to do with him, ill figure it out then.