Deleted

Undermine Journal to close

I was shocked to see that the Undermine Journal is about to close and it looks likely it could be permanent. It has been one of the most useful sources of ah information providing an incredible amount of detail on ah prices. A lot of wows success has been because of third party developers providing additional services such as this to make the basic game more interesting.

I hope it manages to return for wod.

The Undermine Journal to Close by End of July
    July 8th
    Due to our server hosting provider being unable to serve our needs, The Undermine Journal will close by the end of July. Until then, our ability to serve you is significantly degraded, with no updated auction history or seller information available on any items on any realm. Summary pages should remain unaffected, though we may be forced to stop updating them at some point.

We will try to stay open through the end of the month for notifications subscribers to get some use of their paid service, and obviously we cannot accept any new subscriptions.

Beyond July, the future of The Undermine Journal is uncertain. There will probably be a period where this site is completely closed. We may be able to find a new dedicated host, but there are a number of improvements that should be made here before Warlords of Draenor is released anyway. So if WoD is released and The Undermine Journal is down, it's probably not coming back. We'll try to keep a page up with details to keep you informed.

Thanks to all our loyal visitors and subscribers since 2010. Hopefully we won't be gone for long.

Yeah it is sad news.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Wouldn't surprise me if someone else picks up where they left off. It's happened several times with logging sites.